Med-Jack

That morning I didn't have breakfast even though Minho reminded me too.

"alright greenie?" Jeff said.

"yeah." I replied.

We had so many injuries that day, it was unreal.

"gosh, are there normally this many injuries?"

"no. Not normally, this is very odd." Jeff said.

"There's something definitely going on then." I said.

"I agree."

It was time for lunch, finally.

Lunch took forever to come around because of all the injuries.

I got my lunch from fry and sat with the usuals but again, Thomas and Minho weren't there because they where in the maze.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey el." Newt said.

"Hey." Zart said.

I haven't really spoken to zart much so, I wanted to because he seemed like a nice guy.

"Hey El." Chuck said.

Newt looked over to Chuck and gave him a look.

"There's been so many injuries today it's unreal." I said.

"Oh, really?" Newt said.

"yeah it's kinda weird."

We all ate.

I looked around after eating to observe the place.

And that's when I saw it.

The boys where hurting themselves to get treated by me.

"What the hell?" I said.

"Huh what?" Chuck said.

"Look over there."

The boys turned around to see that a glader was hurting himself.

Newt went over to him and asked why he was doing that.

It took him a good few tries to answer him truthfully but in the end he did.

"The other boys are hurting themselves to get treated by Ellie." The glader said.

Newt was not happy.

"Go to Clint and get that checked out, I DONT want to see you bloody doing that again." Newt said as the glader walked to go find Clint.

"I'm going to go find Alby, we need to have a gathering, make sure ALL keepers are there. No bloody excuses." Newt said as he faced Zart and Chuck.

"Wait but what about Minho? he's the keeper of the runners but he don't get back till around dinner time?" Chuck said.

"Right. We're gonna wait till Minho gets back then, go tell ALL keepers that. Ellie you go back to Clint and Jeff."

"okay." I said as I turned away to go to them.

I had to start working again, we didn't have AS much boys coming since Newt said for them to stop but we still had some that didn't listen to him.

Minho, Thomas and the other runners finally came back.

It was time for dinner.

"Thanks fry." I said as he handed me soup.

"It's not a problem El."

After serving the last few gladers Frypan ran to the homestead to get to the gathering as he was a keeper.