they are here.

most of the place heard what I said and started getting prepared.

Sonya came up to me and said "what's going on?" I replied with "aris told them, he told them we're here."

Sonya looked furious "why would he do this?"

"I'm not sure but we've got to get ready, get ready for the worst".

We all got guns, bombs, wood, fire, anything we could find.

Wicked landed and janson stepped out of the helicopter first surrounded by soldiers.

"Ah Ellie, great to see you again."

"oh and all my other subjects!"

"We're not coming back, never." I said.

"okay then, let's do this the hard way." he said as he and the rest of his crew started to go and get the other subjects, they tried to fight back but couldn't.

Minho, Thomas, newt, Frypan and I all stood still. We couldn't do anything.

As a guard came over to take me I took out a bomb and pushed the guard.

"LET THEM ALL GO." I yelled.

"you know I can't do that." Janson said as Ava Paige agreed.

"Ellie, they said that we would all be safe." Aris said.

"I'm supposed to trust you now?"

"We're with you Ellie." Newt said.

"do it." Minho said.

All the gladers had my back.

"no Ellie-" Ava Paige said.

"I'm not going back there." I said with tears streaming down my face.

Just as I was gonna let go of the bomb a car comes in with Harriet and runs some soldiers over.

guns started firing. "SHOOT." Sonya yelled.

Ava Paige and Jason step back and let there soldiers do the work.

"GET DOWN." I screamed as I took the bomb and threw it as some soldiers tried to take me.

"MINHO." I screamed as he got tazed.

"get him." Janson said.

They took minho with them in there helicopter along with other subjects.

I stood there watching the helicopter go of in the distance.

"We need to go back to wicked. We can't let them keep Minho, we need to save him." I said.

"Ellie your crazy!" Thomas said.

"I agree with Tommy on this one Ellie, Minho is my best friend and if I thought there was any chance of getting him back I'd be the first one up there." Newt agreed.

"I'm doing this alone or not, I can't just leave him to die alone in wicked."

Everyone looked at eachother.

"let's get Minho back." newt said.