Pranks.

I woke up, newt wasn't there so, I went to find him.

"Hey newt, where'd you go?" I said.

Everybody was already working.

"I let you sleep in, you was in a maze for a night then put into the slammer, you haven't had the best 2 days now have you? You and Minho aren't going int the maze today. You get the day off, you'll be going tomorrow." Newt said

"Oh okay." I said as I gave him a quick hug.

He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"See you later?" I said.

"of course!" Newt said.

I didn't have anything to do and I couldn't find Minho, I had so much free time so I thought I'd get the place a bit cheery and play some pranks, what's the harm in that?

I wanted to play a prank on gally and his eyebrows first.

I had to make sure he wasn't with the building equipment so, I waited till lunch.

I sat with the boys and waited for gally to get his lunch.

when he did I made my move.

I got up.

"Huh El where you going?" Newt said.

"uhm, a walk?" I said trying to make it sound convincing.

"Oh okay, once I'm done here I'll come and find you."

"okay." I said.

I got a pen from the homestead and went over to the building supplies and started writing "eyebrows" over the building bricks.

Once I was done there I went over to frypans kitchen and stole some of his cooking equipment, I nearly got caught though, it was a close one.

I then and swapped some of the boys shampoo bottles for mud.

And I was done just in time for all the gladers to go back to there jobs.

"Hey El, there you are. Have a nice walk?" Newt said running up to me.

I couldn't help but notice a limp as he was running, I wanted to ask but I didn't... I thought it would be rude.

"Hey Newt, yeah I did. Do you need any help?" I said.

"No you don't worry, just relax."

Then we heard gally yell.

"WHO THE SHUCK DID THIS TO MY BRICKS?"

We all ran over.

Newt started laughing and so did Minho and a few other gladers.

Gally started to walk up to me and got close to my face and said.

"YOU. it was you wasn't it?"

"wasn't me.." I said trying to not let out a laugh.

"Woah, gally back up from her like that." Newt said pushing him away from me.

"newt! Stop protecting her, she's bad news." Gally said.

Here we go again.

Then we heard Frypan yell

"MY PANS, WHERES ME PANS?"

"okay, who's playing the glade pranker huh?" Newt said as a glader yelled "SOMEBODY CHANGED MY SHAMPOO TO DIRT"

I gave newt an awkward smile.

"I KNEW IT." Gally said as he raised his voice.

"woah gally! It was a bit of fun, calm down." I said as gally pushed me.