❀ | 𝐓𝐰𝐨

She's got a book for every situation
Gets into parties without invitations
How could you ever turn her down?

She's got a book for every situationGets into parties without invitationsHow could you ever turn her down?

"Everett could fuck the hell off," Louis scoffed with his hands balled into fists. My hand smoothed down his arm in an attempt to calm him. "That's my father, you ass," Gemma huffed.

Gemma Everett, also known as, the twenty-four year old blonde bad bitch of Blanchard University. And the fact that she was a professor's daughter had nothing to do with it. She's found at every party, dropping men and women to their knees. Her rejection skills made me jealous. She chose her friends wisely, makes sure to pick the ones that bring her up. No idea why she associates with me but how can you reject a girl like Gemma?

One of my dreams was to travel the world however, I'm a realistic person and I know that won't happen. However, Gemma travelled for three years before starting college and her stories wheeled me in. At Blanchard, ages weren't a problem. You could start courses and programs at any age.

"He's a dick for that quiz, Gem. You know it," Louis flatly said. Gemma shakes her head with a smug grin on her face, I knew she agreed.

"Whatever. Hey, Madie are you going to that party on Friday? You haven't been to one since you fell in the pool," Gemma changed the topic with a bright smile and hopeful eyes. She's the only one who called me Madie. Others preferred Mads. Hardly my full name is ever used. "Yeah and that random stranger pulled her out and disappeared right after. Bet he thinks he's Stefan Salvatore," Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes at the memory.

At the New Year party, I went out for fresh air by the pool. I remembered being shocked that it was empty since it was so beautiful with lights and everything. Drunk Madeleine decided to dip her toes into the water and it didn't turn out so good. After slipping into the deep end, I struggled for what seemed like hours when in reality it was probably a minute before someone drove down and muscular arms saved me. I fell asleep on the concrete beside the pool.

Yes, fell asleep.

Louis found me for the new year's kiss. Never found out who saved me. "You've been watching too much Vampire Diaries, Lewis," Gemma declared, shoving me back into reality. Louis gritted his teeth at the name he hated, which is why Gem uses it so often. I'm happy they steered away from me attending the next party.

"You're lucky I would never hit a girl," he scoffed again. "Please you can't hit anyone," Gemma denied. Louis is a soft guy, the perfect boyfriend who gravitates away from bad stuff. He knows how much I hate violence anyway. Mother wouldn't agree with our four years age difference but thank God she's dead, right?

No idea why he cheated on me though.

"Alright!" Louis jumped to his feet. "You sit here and entertain the devil's wife. I'll be in the library," Louis says to me and leans down so our lips could collide in a chaste kiss. As Louis walks away, Gemma breaks down her act and blankly stared at me.