❀ | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

'Cause we made it, underestimated and always underrated
Now, we're saying goodbye, waving to the hard times

'Cause we made it, underestimated and always underratedNow, we're saying goodbye, waving to the hard times

According to the Google lady, Heaven is known as a place. So why is it that Harry makes me feel like Heaven?

"Feels good," Harry whispers, his head leaning on the bathtub, thumb tracing lines slowly on my shoulder from where I sat on him. "Yes it does," I replied, all of me, mind, body and soul, feeling so happily content at this moment. There's truly no place I'd rather be. Especially with no one else besides Harry. He fills every role I'll ever need someone to be.

"Are you ready to come out? We've been in here a while," I asked. Harry groans and slides his hands down and under the water to pull my waist closer to him. "Few more minutes," he mumbles and I laugh, loving his cuteness. Harry and I stay in the bathtub for a few moments longer before getting out and unclogging it so the water empties.

Harry grabs a towel and instead of wrapping the towel around just me, he wraps it around himself too, trapping us together. Giggles leave our lips as he figures a way to tuck the end so it wouldn't fall, a proud smile on his face when he succeeded.

"Harry, I will rather be dressed when Gemma gets home," I say even though I made no initiative to get away from him. "Gimme a kiss first," he cheekily responds. I rolled my eyes and stood on my toes so I could messily press my lips on Harry's. "Mhm," he hums against my lips, tilting his head slightly so he could kiss me better.

We had spent three hours at the police station after I drove Harry and me there. By then, Elaria was able to give us the file we were preparing the case against Draven. It took us a while to present the context and information as well as deal with all the legal shit before we left. So much paperwork.

I'm shocked that the pen we were writing with hadn't drained. It was tricky to present everything without including Harry, Liam or Max to make sure they were clean and don't leave any loopholes for the cops to catch up on us. But I have to say, I think we were successful.

Maxon and Liam decided to return to the cabin and Zayn decided to tag along with us until he finds a place close by to rent. He wants to stick around at his art studio which was close enough for him to stick around with us also. Yes, I'll admit it. I was so freaking happy when Zayn said he wasn't planning on running off anymore.

Eventually, Harry releases the towel and we dry our skin together, well mostly Harry since he insisted he dried me. Next, he takes us into my closet to pick out an outfit and we changed together, Harry once again insisting that he puts the clothes on me as if my arms had suddenly stopped working.

After getting dressed, we stood in front of the mirror as Harry brushes out his hair and I noticed we were matching. "You intentionally did that, didn't you?" I asked, looking at him with a knowing look and he sends a wink at me. "I did it because I love you," he decides, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek. I swear he chooses any opportunity to say those three words and I've got no complaints about it.