❀ | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

I know I'm always in my head
Some things, they must be said
Hurts me when I think about it

I know I'm always in my headSome things, they must be saidHurts me when I think about it

Lines in italics are flashbacks.
Trigger warnings:
self harm, blood, heartbreak and mentions of drugs.

They say happiness is the calmness before the storm.

This is my storm.

Harry was always here, always home. Every single time I came home from anywhere, Harry's there waiting for me. Whether he's excited or angry, he's still always there waiting for me.

This time is different, completely different.

From the moment I stepped inside of my apartment, I saw the broken coffee table. "Harry!" I shouted and slammed the door, rushing to find Harry to make sure he was okay. My heart was beating so fast. Even faster when I rushed through his room and mine, only to find him gone.

Harry is gone.

No. No. He can't be gone.

He's just fucking with me. After that thought enters my mind, reality decided to slap me like a brick across my face. I walked back in the living room, seeing darkened spots on my pink rug.

Please don't say those drops is blood, please.

"Harry?" I called one more time, hoping he'd just walk out of his room wearing one of my hoodies with that bright smile on his face. With that, I shakingly bent down and touched the semi wet spot on the rug.

I lifted my hand to see red.

The ball grew in my throat as the realization started pushing through their barriers. Didn't believe it then though, I checked back all of the rooms, called his phone, screamed his name until my throat burned. No response, no hope, none at all.

Over and over again, I circled the apartment looking everywhere his six foot frame could fit. Even running outside to check around the apartment. Harry was simply gone. I dragged myself back inside, feeling so tired and in a desperate need of a hug from my favorite person.

Where did he go?

My knees buckled and I dropped to the floor, my right hand on my left shoulder and left hand on my right shoulder. My nails dug into my shoulders, making sure the skin broke before slowly dragging my nails down my arm, delivering a different kind of pain into my body.

"Whenever you feel like you should hurt yourself, come to me first, okay? You're not alone, I'll be here," He promised. His words assured me I could trust him, I could believe him. My eyes shut tightly and I prayed and prayed that the memories would just stop. I just want them to stop, I just want Harry.