❀ | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

You don't have to prove nothin'
You can just be yourself
When you're with me, no judgement

You don't have to prove nothin'You can just be yourselfWhen you're with me, no judgement

TW: Mentions of self-harm scars.

I've never been afraid of love.

To be loved and to be loved.

Love is something I have always chased, I wanted someone to love me. I've been so deprived of love, only receiving it from Liam. I've been fooled, manipulated, and abandoned by the parent figures in my life. Even the ones I didn't share blood with. The ones who were supposed to be the first people to love me. Never did I give up on love and say that I didn't deserve it or didn't want it though. Reading books and watching movies made me believe in love and have hope that one day, in the chaos there will be someone.

For once I woke up before Madeleine. Automatically, I was the happiest I've ever been on a morning. There was something undeniable I felt that I have been feeling for a while now but in this moment, it was at its lighthouse. The feeling of love came knocking at my door after creeping around in the bushes, is another way you can say it.

I had to ask the google lady to make sure. She said that it was just lust since it had only been a month. Yeah, she has to be right because falling in love in a month? That's crazy talk. Couldn't help but be disappointed but at the same time relieved. I wish I wasn't relieved but if I fall in love with her, that's another step closer to getting her killed. Another reason why I felt relieved was because I was scared. Scared that I didn't know how to love her the way she deserved to be loved.

It was only seconds away from falling asleep I realized that all of it was for her. I did everything in my power to watch her ropes untie and unravel below me. It was such a beautiful sight to see this morning. I wasn't chasing my release like usual one night stands, I was chasing hers. I wanted her to feel that euphoric bliss. Me experiencing it as well was just a bonus.

So many times I wanted to kiss her but I didn't want her to feel as if I was suppressing those filthy sounds that only turned me on harder. Her moans were the perfect song that made me go faster and deeper, everything she needed. I wanted to hear her, I wanted to hear exactly what I was doing to her. It took everything in me not to kiss her every two minutes. Maybe I will next time...

I was given a decision to return to sleep or admire the work of art sleeping peacefully in my arms. Well, you know which one I chose. Her. I'll always choose her. Unless her safety is questioned.

Her entire body was bruised.

Her hips and legs had kept my handprints. Even around her neck, you could perfectly see the images of my fingers where I applied most pressure to show her the pleasure from choking. Her chest and neck were covered in hickeys, some a dark purple and others red. Her skin was so sensitive and I had to admit, I fucking loved it because I got to see my marks on her.