❀ | 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes
Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect
And all the boys, they were saying they were into it

She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettesHard liquor mixed with a bit of intellectAnd all the boys, they were saying they were into it

TW: Mentions of rape, alcohol, and smoking addiction.

"Harry," she giggles, running her hands across his broad shoulders. He had his hand on her bare thighs, smiling too much then he should've. Harry didn't care about her drunken state. His mind was on whether she'll buy the next bottle of tequila tomorrow. His bank account was his wallet and there wasn't much left in there.

The motel bed was insanely uncomfortable. Neither of them cared.

"Princess..." Harry whispers after a long minute. She shifts off his torso, the moment ruined and flopped beside him on the bed. "Don't call me that," she says. This wasn't the first time he called her that name but now she had the alcohol in her system to make her brave enough. "Why not?" Harry asks and turns his head to study the beautiful girl he was definitely taking advantage of.

Not in the way you'd think.

He used her broken state to his advantage so he'd have a drinking partner to pay the bills.

He doesn't want to let her go.

"Father called me that," she answers. Yeah, the alcohol gave her bravery but she was unwantedly honest.

"Did he try to kill you?"

Madeleine turns her head to Harry this time, definitely she was confused by his unexpected question. "Why would you ask that?" She asks. Madeleine's answer was yes though. The way he would pressure her and treat her as if she was a robot without feelings or a life, she was certain her father was executing her death.

Or at least, pushing her to do it herself.

"Don't know," Harry shrugged his shoulders and returned his eyes on the white ceiling," heard it's common." Madeleine didn't care enough so she chose silence as her reply.

"Do you believe there are good murders?" Once again, Harry asks an odd question."Of course, not," Madeleine said without hesitation. Harry's heart sank a little. He actually cared for her opinion and now he wanted to convince her with his own opinion. "But what if people did things and they deserve death. But only you know," he whispers.

"No one deserves to die against their will, Harry." Harry mentally rolled his eyes. Of course, Madeleine would think that, she's sunshine.

"I disagree with that."

"Sunshine," Harry whispers softly. His voice so delicate and enduring, dripping with concern. I could feel his touch heating my skin, his lips ghosting over the side of my face.

Me.

Gushing tears streaming down my cheeks making them sort of sticky, hands shaking so much I had to fist them tightly in Harry's hoodie.