❀ | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

You're the habit that I can't break
You're the high that I need right now
You're the habit that I can't break

You're the habit that I can't breakYou're the high that I need right nowYou're the habit that I can't break

I feel drained.

It's Wednesday.

I stopped Harry from coming into my room every three minutes because he was a distraction and it was becoming frustrating. Monday at school, during a lecture a teacher was speaking about examinations and it terrified me. It was like a reality check. It shook me so badly that I couldn't feel hunger or tiredness.

This fear of feeling failure absorbed every other need. It's always on my mind, even when I'm taking too long to eat I think of it as time wasting when I should be studying. I'm scared, I need to pass this, I can't afford to fail. The only time I would leave my bedroom was to leave for school. Harry delivers me food, and that tea he makes so good.

Sometimes he would just find excuses to come see me before I banned him from entering. He'd also remind me that he prefers me studying at the table but here is more comfortable. Harry and I haven't slept in the same bed since Sunday, which is odd when I think about it. I didn't realize my body got used to sleeping beside him over just a couple of days of going to bed together.

Harry is a distraction. Why the hell did I have to go and fall for some British guy- again- when I have an important exam around the corner? Harry is a walking distraction and what does he do? Walk right into my room.

The door creaks open, I barely pay attention to it, probably Harry wanting to ask if I wanted cucumbers again. yes, he is aware I don't like cucumbers yet he asks anyway. "Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" I reminded Harry, my eyes scanning over the words on the pages while the wheels vapidly turned in my head. Why couldn't economics go back to the easy days of demand and supply?

"Baby," Harry murmurs, and I feel the corner of the bed sank where he sat. In the past three days, this was the first time he sat on the bed. Harry placed his hand on my ankle and ran them up to my calves before returning to my ankle. I was diagonally laying on my stomach with books scattered in front of me, my laptop on a pillow beside me. "What do you want, Harry?" I asked. It was around seven in the night and Harry only came into my room two times today, to give me food.

The plates are still on the floor, barely eaten. I did drink a lot of water though, so it isn't that bad. "Attention," Harry answers which dragged a loud sigh out of my lips. I shut my eyes when I felt the headache coming in another wave, the awful pain making me pinch the bridge of my nose for help. It feels like the storm in my head was in more than one place.

"You've barely spoken to me in the last three days, Sunshine. We're living together, I shouldn't have to ask for attention," Harry complains playfully. Remember when Harry said he was simply hiding out in my apartment for a couple of days? Biggest lie of the century- not that I'm complaining. "You'll have my attention later, I'm almost done," I mumbled and opened my eyes again, returning to the notes I was summarizing.