❀ | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets
And there's nothing she can do about it
Hey, hey
She's an angel

When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheetsAnd there's nothing she can do about itHey, heyShe's an angel

Harry strolled into the kitchen two hours later. My hand froze mid air, the spoon filled with yogurt held tightly in my hand. My mouth shut and I swallowed while my eyes hungrily drank in the sight of him. Harry decided to torture me by not wearing a shirt again and to make it all fucking worse, his sweatpants hung low on his hips, exposing the trail of hair leading to his...goodies below the ferns.

My eyes snapped to Harry's face when it sunk in that I was staring at him for too long. It had been two hours since I left him vulnerable in his bedroom. Harry knew I was staring at his body and he was too pissed to give me that cheeky grin or knowing smirk like usual.

The first thing I had done was throw myself on my bed and under the sheets. Then, I found my trusty vibrator but couldn't help but imagine Harry inside of me instead. Now I know exactly how big he was, I was desperate for him. That's all that they are, parts of my imagination, and aren't reality.

After showering, I laid in my bed and pulled my notebook on my lap, and attempted to study. Then...the cramps thundering in my lower stomach warned me of the painful havoc I'd experience for the next couple of days.

Next couple of bloody days.

A groan leaves my lips and I dumped my books on the bed, I grabbed a tampon and lazily walked into the bathroom, and slammed the door extra hard. After dealing with that, I changed into the loosest sweatpants I owned. I only had one more that Harry didn't steal as yet. And an oversized hoodie. Yes, the only one that Harry hadn't steal yet. I'm sure after I throw these to wash I wouldn't see them again.

"You're fucking brutal," Harry spat, his tired eyes shifting into a glare. "I am? For what?" I pretended to be offended and opened my mouth for the spoon of yogurt, moaning as the flavor pleased my tastebuds. My eyes opened and I see Harry staring at me with parted lips, his eyes glued to my mouth. "Do you want a taste, Harry?" I asked, innocently tilting my head to the side.

"No. Fuck you, Madeleine. I'll get you back for that stunt," He scoffs and slides into the kitchen. "What stunt?" I asked. Harry groans at my reply and angrily throws open my fridge door. "Hey, treat the fridge with kindness!" I scolded him, pointing my spoon warningly. Harry rolled those pretty eyes and displayed his middle finger in my direction.

"Baby, I can find a better use for that finger," I smirked, lips moving just as the words popped in my head. Harry clenches his teeth, his grip on the fridge handle tightens and knuckles turned white. "And there's a better use for that mouth of yours."

Harry grabs a cucumber from the fridge and shows it to me with a smirk on his face. "Does this remind you of anything?" He questions. I licked my lips, unable to stop the flashes of this morning from running through my head. With a smile on my face, I slid off the barstool and walked into the kitchen where he was. I opened the door wider so I can see the rest of the cucumbers and grabbed the smallest and shortest one. "No, but this one does," I lied.