❀ | 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?

What if I'm down?What if I'm out?What if I'm someone you won't talk about?

TW:
Mentions of rape & drugging

"Just stay quiet," I ordered. Harry rolls his eyes and flopped down on the dirty bed. No time to care that the sheets had dried blood on them. Quickly, I bolted to the door and throw it open, welcoming Louis into my apartment. Relief washes through his blue eyes as he stepped in and wraps his arms gently around me.

"Oh, I'm so happy you're okay. You had me so worried," Louis gasps with relief and tightly hugs me to his chest. We pull away with sad smiles on our faces. "Sorry, didn't check my phone," I half lied and locked the door.

"We need to talk..." I reminded him. Louis nods his head," yeah. I was thinking we could've gone to the park after school but when you didn't respond I got worried and came here," he reveals. Louis was the paranoid type.

"Let's sit," I suggested. He shakes his head, denying. "No. I rather stand," Louis muttered. Guess I can't put it off much longer, huh?

Louis just looks at me with his dull blue eyes I fell in love with. Previously, I hated people with blue eyes because they were the cockiest people who thought life evolved around them. Then I met Louis, the guy who radiated perfection. He was a sight for sour eyes. He had a crazy obsession with using dip pens that made everyone think he was in the wrong century. The best thing I've ever done was proved to Louis how beautiful his voice was. Now singing was his best talent and I loved when he would strum his guitar and sing for me.

We don't have moments like that.

We don't spend moments writing songs, we don't go out on picnic Sunday, nothing between us comes naturally anymore. It's like for two years we were in this perfect bubble and then one day it just popped.

Something happened and everything changed. We didn't realize it until it was too late and now we were unfixable.

How could I say this without shattering both of us and everyone's dream of having us together? No, no. He cheated. Gemma's voice rang repeatedly in my head until I blurted it out. "I got sent me a video of you from the bar with a girl," I finally say out loud after trying to spit it out for a minute. My eyes dropped to the ground, afraid to even look at him.

I could feel the silence, the tension, the shock. "Mads..." Louis slowly said and I hesitantly looked at his pale face. Eyes were rounded out of shock, his jaw unhinged, rigid muscles. I'm not aware of how much time had passed of me waiting for him to say something else.

Louis swallowed hard, his blue eyes looking into my glossy ones. "I-I don't want to speak about that night," he whispered finally. That statement had my eyebrow bulled together and eyes squinting slightly. "Why not!? It was only two nights ago and I deserve an explanation but we're done, Louis. I don't support cheating, I'm sorry," I confessed easily because of the anger possessing my body. Of course, I had to apologize also, that's the person I am nevertheless.