❀ | 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

And I keep thinking back to
A time under the canyon moon
I'll be gone too long from you

And I keep thinking back toA time under the canyon moonI'll be gone too long from you

I just wanted lucky charms.

That's all.

It's been a shitty morning, Harry sleeping in also contributed to that. Why? Because he wasn't able to make breakfast. So I went with my backup plan, lucky charms. Imagine my confusion when I lifted the box and it felt like a feather. It felt empty. Why? Well, because it was empty. I'm convinced the culprit was snuggled beneath my blankets sleeping peacefully. How can someone commit such a bad crime and sleep peacefully after knowing what they did?

To make matters worst, the guy bought groceries! And didn't think to replace the cereal to hide his evidence. One thing led to another and I was stomping my way into his bedroom.

Wait.

What did I just say?

I mean my guest bedroom.

Yeah.

"Henry!" I screamed and pounded my fist on the door. I'm aware that the door was opened, he always kept it open and when I realized he wasn't awake yet earlier, I peeped through to see him sleeping on his side peacefully as if war couldn't stop him. Nothing but innocence was printed on his face. Messy curls graced the white pillowcase, another trapped against his chest as he tightly holds it to him, lips parted as light, occasional snores escaped through. All muscles of his body were totally relaxed barely any movement but his inked chest rising and falling rhythmically.

Harshly, I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open with a push, I'm surprised the door didn't fall off its hinges. "Henry Smith, I swear to-" my words that were fueled by anger hitched in my throat. I was expecting to see the adorable and innocent Harry cuddling with a pillow. However, that's not what I walked into. The whites in my eyes expanded at the sight of Harry shirtless with a pink towel dangerously low around his waist. So much skin, so much to look at, so much to accept that I couldn't move. I stood there with invisible veins shooting out of the ground and wrapping around my feet to keep me there.

My eyes shamelessly followed the drops of water sliding down his rough torso as they disappeared behind the towel. I'd like to admit I didn't want to look at him but hell, I really wanted to and I couldn't stop. Was it bad I was thinking of touching his skin? With my hands, lips...ways I shouldn't be wanting. It's like all the anger contained in my body disappeared and it was replaced by...desire?

"Harry..." I whispered absentmindedly, my hands curling so tightly that my nails threatened to break the skin. Eyes locked on his, Harry runs his tongue along his bottom lip and took his first step towards me. A smirk graced his face as he welcomed my unexpected reaction. Pretty sure I had stopped breathing by now. "Sunshine," Harry whispers also, his raspy voice mixed with his accent had my chest on fire and for the first time, my chest burning was a good feeling.