❀ | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

!!THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF A DOUBLE UPDATE!!
Please make sure to read chapter thirty four right after this one:)
Trigger warning for this chapter: mentions of torture.
__________________

Give me all the pain, give me everything
Don't hold back, don't hold back
Leaving me in pieces, but I swear it's worth it every time

Give me all the pain, give me everythingDon't hold back, don't hold backLeaving me in pieces, but I swear it's worth it every time

Drip.

Every three seconds, the same sound, the same spot, the same amount of water, every three seconds.

Laying on the cold dirty floor, my cheek pressed into the concrete while I stared at the same puddle while the water splashed every three seconds. The sight of water made me thirsty. Every time I licked my lips it felt like running my tongue over sandpaper. Every time I swallowed, it felt like nails were trapped on the walls of my throat.

Carefully, I turned on my back, feeling my arm relax as the pain dissipates. My arms were broken, the left one hurt more so I'm more confident about that one. Draven made sure that his men beat me until I was a flicker away from death. I spent about an hour pushing through the pain to finish writing those two letters for her. They needed to be perfect, wouldn't blame her for crumbling them after she reads it though.

Who knew writing a letter could be so painful?

After that, my hands just gave out and they've felt dead ever since. Whatever, I don't care. The important part is that the letters are in my handwriting and Madeleine knows my handwriting from the lists on the fridge and my journal.

My ankle was probably broken too, it hurt way more than the time I twisted it before I stumbled to Madeleine's apartment. Couldn't tell if my ribs were broken or bruised or hell, missing. Right now it felt like all the important bones in my body just snapped all at once.

How was I still alive? No fucking clue.

Oh, and I was shot again. The bullet chose a different spot though, this time it was my thigh. Fun.

Draven has kept me down in this dungeon looking place for about five days. I've seen Liam twice where I learned that he went through this too, which is why he wasn't responding to my calls or messages. Should've realised something was wrong but instead I was too caught up in other matters.

I was blinded by the sunshine, really.

The first time was the night I was dragged down here after Draven's men beat my entire body with metal bats. Bright side to that is I blanked out during most of it so I didn't feel anything during only the aftermath. The next time, I don't know how many days ago, I woke up chained back to that wall while they broke my body in the worst possible way while Draven simply looked like the most entertained man on the planet.