❀ | 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

So this chapter is what happened that night in Harry's POV. You know, the night. And a lot of Harry's past is revealed. Watch out for the flashbacks in italics while reading! Also, remember Jay is Liam:)

Happy reading besties
________

Remember everything will be alright
We can meet again somewhere
Somewhere far away from here

TW: Violence, mentions of alcohol and drug addiction, abuse, and experimentations on children

-Approximately Two Weeks Ago-

Harry's situation was something he couldn't begin to comprehend at eleven years old. Walking the lonely streets in the middle of the night, the coldness attacking his sensitive skin. The reality was that he no longer had a family. He no longer had a normal life of an eleven year old.

Quickly, walking through the streets with slippers too big for his feet, sobs caught in his throat, endless tears striding down his cheeks. The only thing playing through his head was the last moment of seeing his mother.

"Run!" Anne screamed at the top of her lungs. At first, Harry was rooted to the spot, completely lost in the moment. The previous moment was erased from his mind for a moment. She was telling him to run from his life. Anne was pleading her son to escape from his normal eleven year old bubble and into the darkness of the world.

To stay alive.

"I love you! I'll find you! Run, Harry!" She screams, her words transferred the pain to his heart. So Harry turns around, his eyes on his father's body. His father was a second away from shooting a bullet through Harry's skull when Anne hit her husband on the back of his head with Harry's baseball bat. He found it odd that his father would lure him into the basement at that odd hour but never, would he expect what he was served.

There's more to this story, Harry knows that. But the pages were torn and thrown in the fire. He was forced to watch them burn and deal with the consequences of never finishing the story.

Lightning cracked the sky, the unexpected drumming of the thunder caused the poor boy to flinch under the drizzling, gloomy sky. Harry's blurry eyes search around him, pleading someone to place a rescue in front of him.

Then, there it was.

Home of all books.

A library.

Relief surged through Harry's body and his feet moved faster than before, bolting before the rain had opportunities to soak the only clothes he owned as of now. That night, Harry slipped into the library from a forgotten window. His view on the library was different now because it was no longer home of books, it was his safety. Something told him to push the small bookshelf against the staircase. When he did, there it was. A small room big enough for him.