❀ | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

We were too young to know we
had everything
Too young, I wish I could've seen it all along
I'm sorry that I hurt you, darling

We were too young to know we had everythingToo young, I wish I could've seen it all alongI'm sorry that I hurt you, darling

Three Years Later

"Fuck," I muttered against his lips, my initial reaction to him roughly pushing me against the white painted wall. He kisses me harder, hands sliding under my blouse to feel the warmth of my skin. "Quickie?" He asks, kissing down my neck. Thankfully, it wasn't enough to leave any marks.

My head nods against the wall, talking with my desperation and not with my head. Louis could walk in and catch us about to fuck in his room at any moment now. His hands leave my body to start removing the buckles of his pants. I slid my fingers through his brown hair and pulled his mouth back on mine.

We shouldn't be doing this, we're not together anymore. Though throughout the years, his body is a lovely method that makes all the noise quiet. Habits are hard to break, I guess.

If there was a moment too long where he wasn't touching me then I remember someone who isn't the man I'm with. I know it's wrong, to think of someone else while I'm with my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) but my mind happens to punish me from time to time. That's why I need him touching me, so I can prevent myself from feeling guilty that I want green eyes.

Shit.

Before either of us could reach the other step, our bodies are forced apart when the door harshly opens. Fucking hell. He moves away so I could see who was standing by the door and surprise it's Louis. His lips were parted as if he was about to say something but his words died when he registered what was occurring in front of him.

"Oh for God's sake, Niall!" Louis groans. Clearly showing his disappointment that we were about to fuck in his room, again. No, this isn't his bedroom. It's his private room backstage of the venue he's performing at. Four months after we graduated, Louis started performing for people as entertainment. He did a wedding and the groom happened to have a record label and wanted to sign Louis immediately.

Long story short, he did and three years later, he's been performing at arenas around the country whenever he plans it. Tonight is his first show in a year and his fan base has doubled since the last time he was performing live.

You know, being on good terms with your ex can come in handy. Most of the money I've made past the three years is linked to Louis somehow. All of his songs are written or co-written by me and he had no problem giving me full credit so I get my share of the money. It's weird writing breakup songs with your ex but we make it work. Photoshoots advertising his merchandise or even when I needed to be his manager's assistant during big occasions like this.

"Oh, save it. I'll go," Niall huffs and rolls his eyes. He leans over to press a chaste kiss on my flushed cheeks before bolting out of his room. My body flinches when he does that but thankfully Niall was already gone. Maybe he did it because Louis was here and he doesn't know that we're broken up yet. Or maybe Niall is still stuck in the habits of our failed relationship.