❀ | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

She's the first one that I see (she)
She lives in daydreams with me
And I don't know why

She's the first one that I see (she)She lives in daydreams with meAnd I don't know why

TW: Drug use.

I couldn't do it.

Even intoxicated, I thought all feelings for Harry were muted but definitely, they weren't. Hate myself so much for allowing Harry to control so much of me without him even aware.

Niall didn't even make me feel guilty at all. He was sweet and understanding, my heart melts at that because I know men these days aren't like him at all.

Sleeping beside me on his belly, one hand loosely over my naked waist, the other buried under the pillow his head was laying on. Messy waves of brown hair brushing his forehead. Niall was beautiful and maybe I'd be interested if Harry hadn't intoxicated my soul so much.

"Niall," I whispered and shook his shoulder, hoping he would free me from his grip. Okay, I'll be truthful. I could easily move away from his hand and escape but then he would be here alone and probably have to take a cab home. He groans after multiple attempts and turns his body away from me. "Niall!" I shout this time. His eyes jolt open and he jumps off the bed as if it was on fire. "Where're the kangaroos?!" He blurts out, alarmed eyes wide searching the empty motel for kangaroos.

I bite my dry lip to hide the laugh. Niall finally realizes and returns to reality in a matter of seconds. With sagged shoulders he returned to bed, sighing softly when his head met the pillow again. My red lipstick was still printed on his lips, faintly running down to his chest. Last night felt like a dream at this moment and I am beyond grateful I remembered everything.

It was surprising to me that my headache was manageable and I didn't feel like slowly tearing my head off. "Niall, we have to go home soon," I spoke out again. The Irish groans and turns ninety degrees so he laid on his side like I am. His eyelids fluttered open and he smiles as his eyes met mine. I take it that he also remembers?

"Last night..." he softly whispered and my head nods against the pillow, confirming whatever thoughts we shared. "Promise this isn't like me. I usually have a date first," cliche words spilled from his mouth. "Maybe that's why it didn't happen," I say. Though I highly doubt that last night would ever happen again. The reason why is because I saw green eyes, not blue. I wanted to see an inked moth hovering over me, not a blank chest.

I was in too deep.

Not even alcohol could've helped me.

"So that means you'll say yes if I ask you on a date?" Niall asks with a cheeky smile. My eyes rolled and I took that as a cue to get out of bed and find my way home to Harry. Niall follows and only the shuffling of clothing as we quickly put them on was the only sound.

I walked into the bathroom and smiled when I saw three packaged toothbrushes waiting to be used. This was the first time I saw any cheap motel do this. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. Tried to tame my electrocuted hair but there was only so much my fingers could do.