❀ | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

There's no water inside this swimming pool
Almost over, had enough from you
And I've been praying, I never did before

There's no water inside this swimming poolAlmost over, had enough from youAnd I've been praying, I never did before

My only class for today started at noon but my alarm went off at eight since I forgot to change it last night. However, I didn't forget to make copies of my security camera. There's only one in the living room that captured the open room that was divided into two: the kitchen and dining room. It shows Henry- Harry coming into the apartment until we walked into the hallway.

I stored the footage in a file that only my brother had the password to as well as me. It was for safety measures in case something gets too out of control and something happens to me. My brother and I no longer speak but I hope if something happens to me, he'll come.

When my eyes open, I exhaled a breath of relief or shock, whichever you want to call it. My green eyes stared at the same ceiling, the same walls, the same everything of my room. I was alive and well.

Harry didn't kill me.

For that, I needed to celebrate because my prediction was he would murder me. I slid my arms into my robe and padded to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and quickly washed my face. Quietly, I unlocked the door and turned the knob. Peeking my head out before stepping out, I notice that the bedroom door was shut. So I cautiously opened it and Harry was gone.

Asshole didn't even bother to make the bed.

The sheet was ruined with his blood anyway.

Then, my body froze at the sound of someone dropping something into the kitchen sink.

Oh no.

My hands rolled into fists and I stormed into the kitchen, ignoring how cold the floor was and unprepared to see Harry making eggs. The curtains were pulled apart, allowing the blinding sunlight to drown into my apartment. Honestly, my home didn't look the same with so much natural light. Always, I'll prefer to be in darkness hence why my curtains were so thick to block the light.

My kitchen was a mess and that's an understatement. The culprit was moving around with the assistance of a wooden stick. My eyebrows furrowed when I realized what it was. "Is that my broom handle?" I blurted out of shock It clearly was, no doubt.
Harry's head snapped in my direction, his tense shoulders relaxed after noticing it was only me. "Busted," Harry grins with soft eyes.

His God damn eyes.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to be gone by morning?" I questioned with narrowed eyes glaring holes into his side profile.

Needless to say, Harry looked much better than last night. His cuts were cleaned, the pain seemed to be gone and he actually fit into Louis' clothes even though they looked a bit tight. His brown waves were tied into a bun at the top of his head using my pink hair tie. My eyes drifted to the kitchen counter where all my vegetables were scattered around the cutting board. A bottle of Tylenol was stranded at the side, almost falling to the floor.