❀ | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

We're dancing on tables
And I'm off my face
With all of my people
And it couldn't get better they say

We're dancing on tablesAnd I'm off my faceWith all of my peopleAnd it couldn't get better they say

Shit.

"Oh, hey. When did you get home?" Daphne asks me and casually returns to whatever she was doing. "Just came home...were you here all the time?"

"No, just came back from that client. Craved one of my smoothies so I stopped home to make one before heading to the salon," she reveals and spins around, leaning on the countertop with a tall glass in her hand. As her eyes descended my body, spending an extra two seconds on my neck, her red painted lips pulled into a smirk.

"You and Niall had some real fun last night, huh? I haven't seen you like this since Henry," she muses and brings the rim of the glass to her lips for a slow sip. None of my friends was allowed to say Harry's name so Daphne made everyone call him Henry instead. She doesn't like me mentioning it but I think she really liked me with Harry. She was sad when we broke up.

Now would've been a great opportunity to confess that Niall and I are broken up but having to explain how Harry is back in my life and currently in my bedroom, wasn't a conversation I wanted to have. Especially since we're on a time limit to arrive at this club on time.

"Yeah. Anyway, I'll be out for the rest of the day and maybe the night. I'm still staying with that friend," I steered the topic away. Daphne nods her head, already knowing my plan from when we texted on the group chat this morning. "Just let Niall know, don't need him asking me about you today like I'm your mother," she rolls her eyes and places her glass on the top.

"He just gets worried easily and it's my fault. We haven't been doing good so I didn't tell him I was with that friend," I defended him. Any worried person would ask around. "Sounds messy," she comments, grabbing her bottle from the shelf and emptying her smoothie into it. "I've got to open the salon now but I'll see you whenever you're home, yeah? Text me later so I know you're safe," she orders and we walked to the door.

"I will. Have a good day at work!" I shout as she walks down the hallway, swaying her hips and with a little laugh. I shut the door and returned to my room, seeing Harry spread out on my bed, his arms stretched out. I licked my lips, loving the beautiful sight of his ferns peeking out from where his pants covered most of the tattoo.

"I'm gonna get hard again if you keep looking at me like that and we don't have time for round two. I suggest we hurry this up so Li doesn't chop my head off for being late," Harry warns, giving me a stern look. I pouted, hating that he's right. I wanted to cuddle him and drink in the fact that we are together, officially or not, he's mine.

"Going," I sighed and slid out of my clothes, throwing them into the basket and wrapping my purple towel around my body. Meanwhile, Harry had found one of the books and refused to look away from its pages. I got into the shower and cleansed myself, no longer having to be sad that my fantasies with Harry won't come true. They are true now.