❀ | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

I hope you can see, the shape that I'm in
While he's touching your skin
He's right where I should, where I should be
But you're making me bleed

I hope you can see, the shape that I'm inWhile he's touching your skinHe's right where I should, where I should beBut you're making me bleed

So this is what peace feels like.

Head on my chest, arm thrown over my waist, leg separating mine. Harry's breathing hit my skin as he continues to sleep. When I woke up and realized what position we were in, I smiled and in thought, my fingers starting running through his brown curls. I felt at home. I felt happy.

Floating at the top of the ocean, smiles on my face, staring at the sun. But there's always going to be that chain tied around my body, pulling me down to the ocean floor, home to the darkness. When Harry wakes, he's going to say this was a mistake and he didn't mean to be affectionate to me. So I needed to leave and start my Sunday.

Yes, I badly wanted to stay here at least until Harry wakes. But the need to brush my teeth overpowered the want to stay in our little bubble. One question that leads us to.

How the fuck do I get out of this position without waking sleeping beauty?

I lay there, trying to think of an escape while selfishly running my fingers through his hair and admiring the angel at rest.

The only option surfaces.

Harry and I slept on one pillow so there was another empty one beside it. Somehow I managed to grab it without touching him. Of course, it took forever but once I had the pillow in my grasp I slid out of bed and the pillow replaced my body in Harry's arms.

Mentally, I let out a puff of air in relief when he doesn't move an inch in his sleep. Quietly on my toes, I left Harry's room and darted across the hallway where mine was located. Immediately I rushed to brush my teeth, hating the taste currently in my mouth.

After reviving life back into my life by washing my face and brushing my teeth and strolled into the kitchen. I placed two pills into my hands and filled a glass with water for Harry. When you wake up the next morning, coffee and pain killers are your only needs. Somehow I managed to open the door with occupied hands. After successfully shutting the door without a sound, I turned around ready to see Harry sleeping undisturbed.

Only he wasn't.

The cup nearly slipped from my hand when I saw Harry standing in front of me, wet hands running through his hair, tongue darting out to run over his bottom lip. "You're awake," I whispered taking in the sight of him while still caught in a state of disbelief. Harry gave me a short nod and I held my breath from escaping as his eyes slowly travel down my body. "Good morning," He says as his eyes carefully made it's way back to my face. His rough morning voice threatened to weaken my knees. Harry smiles, his hands on his hips as he walked to me. Two weeks ago I was in a very similar position.