↓F I F T Y - F O U R↑

We all search for truth
But we know lies
are the real whiskies
we want to kiss with our lips
Wewake

♬♩♪

Elias

"Alexa!" I called after her but the bathroom door was locked as I tried it so I knocked instead. “Can you please open the door, Alexis…”

"Jeff!" I heard the voice outside the other door that had ruined what would have probably been a really great afternoon for me.

I sighed as I quickly slipped over a vest before I opened it and glared at my sister. 

"Woah seriously no, I'm happy you could make it sis!" She rolled her eyes due to my face and being the annoyance she was she was all too used to receiving it. 

I reluctantly opened my arms while she giggled and hugged me before entering the room. She gazed around while I glanced at the door wondering when Lexi planned to come out. She hadn’t said a word since she slammed the door in my face despite me begging outside the door. "My brother sure is living the life."

"Phoebe.." I ran my hand over my face but before I could try and get her to leave she focused on me. 

"Why'd you take so long? I heard muffled voices, are you here alone?" She stared at me curiously before taking another glance at the messed-up bed that was still made. 

"Yes." I lied.

"You sure? This phone seems very girly to me." She raised up Alexis' phone with a Starbucks cover on it. I took it from her hand and set it down before I pulled on her arm so she could leave.

"Phoebe, I'll meet you downstairs and..."

"Oh my.. Were you with someone, is that why.. Ew! Ew!..." She groaned and I fought a chuckle due to her reaction.

"As a matter of fact yes and you screaming you were my girlfriend didn't help" I couldn't help but mutter as I was having a pretty different experience with Alexis and enjoying it. 

"I figured it was the best way for you to know it was me. Since you haven't had a girlfriend in who knows how long" She shrugged.

"Yeah well you upset my... friend" I narrowed my eyes while she scrunched up her face and seemed to think.

"If she's your friend why was she upset?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Phoebe, stop being nosy and just go..." I pleaded but she moved past me before I could reach for her and gently throw her out of my room.

"Now I can't go cause I feel bad. Where is she?" 

"In the bathroom. It doesn't matter but..."

She was knocking on the door before I could stop her so I took a seat on the bed and briefly caught a message popping up on Lexi’s phone.

"What's her name?" I heard her while I tried to make out the name on the screen without making it obvious to Phoebe.

"Lexi" 

"Cute" she gushed while I rolled my eyes before staring back at the phone set on the counter to see a message from Seth.

"Oh my.. You.. She.. You fucking didn't tell me she was Alexa Bliss!" The squealing of my sister let me know that the door had opened.

"I said her name was…"

She hugged Alexa while the woman that had been my seductress moments before looked upset but gave a smile anyway. "Sorry, I wasn't feeling well and your boyf.."