☆F I F T E E N☆

"Don't be afraid to be "too".
Too emotional, too childish,
too straightforward, too whatever.
There always will be someone
who will love you for who you are,
who'll find special enchantment
in all your "too's"."

♣♣♣

"You wouldn't be trying to play matchmaker now would you, Mr Devitt?" I smirked at him as we had gone to get some ice cream leaving Alexa alone with the drifter

"You wouldn't be trying to play matchmaker now would you, Mr Devitt?" I smirked at him as we had gone to get some ice cream leaving Alexa alone with the drifter. I of course made sure I could spot them in the crowd, I had to have her back in case anything went down.

What exactly would? I wasn't sure but she was as pure as my Finny boy and being here in this place confirmed it. The way her face lit up as soon as we stepped in had amused me but soon I found myself filled with happiness too. I suppose I understood why she loved it her, it filled you with a sense of being carefree.

"This lad?" He shook his head with a pout and I giggled at the adorable face. He was such a saint and a goof and he made me smile most importantly. I had to give it to the Irishman in the short time we had been together he had always improved my mood without realizing that I needed it badly most of the time. "They do look quite cute together, don't you think?"

"I don't know. Lexi is like alittle girl compared to him don't you think? He would destroy her" I heard Finn coughing due to my words catching the hint and I shrugged with a small smirk. While I tried to be on my best behaviour around his innocent soul I did enjoy his surprise when I wasn't.

I was still abit confused about which parts to show and which to hide but I suppose it had less to do with the perfect Finn but more to do with myself and my recent experiences

I was still abit confused about which parts to show and which to hide but I suppose it had less to do with the perfect Finn but more to do with myself and my recent experiences. I was still on guard and I doubted that would be changing. "In all seriousness, they seem abit odd I suppose. But yet they actually are cute and I honestly have not seen that man so happy before."

He was tossing some ball as she cheered on and my wrestling mind pictured it as if he were fighting for her and she was his manager barking orders at him. Her pout led me to believe he had failed and she shrugged and was about to walk away while he seemed frustrated and pulled her back. Then he went back to tossing things, I suppose attempting once more.