☆F O R T Y - S E V E N☆

"Don't always show them your wounds. They'll come with the intention of dressing them, and leave with blood dripping off their lips."
Lubnaa

♣♣♣

"Thank you, Finny!" I tugged on his chin before planting a kiss on my adorable boyfriend as he set food down for us

"Thank you, Finny!" I tugged on his chin before planting a kiss on my adorable boyfriend as he set food down for us. By us I meant my dear Lexi and I.

"So pumpkin, spill all the glorious details" I smirked while she stared at me, seeming confused.

"There is nothing to spill"

I narrowed my eyes as while no one else knew my boyfriend and I certainly knew something was up, "Mmm you haven't been sharing with us even though everyone else thinks that you are. So where are you spending your nights on the road? And don't think I have forgotten the noises that Sonya said was heard from the room that I know belonged to Elias"

"Just because she heard sounds from his room doesn't mean it was me, he has his own life" She rolled her eyes while her red cheeks gave her away.

"Do you know where he is though? We have a match tonight and I wanted to run over some things" Finn questioned.

"I actually don't know." She mumbled.

"Did you text him?"

"Yeah but he just read which was sweet" She rolled her eyes once again before sighing.

"What's wrong?"

"I just want to be home with my family and I realize saying it sounds unnecessary cause that's where all of us would rather be"

"So true. We will have next year but I think it will be on a Tuesday so let's hope none of us get drafted"

"I don't even want to think about a draft" she frowned. "I like it over here with all of you"

"Awww I like it too. Although I could do without the evil eyes here and there" I shrugged.

"How was the christmas party?" She questioned.

"Seth asked where you were and a few others but we covered for you so I hope you enjoyed sitting on Santa's lap all night" I winked and saw her fight a smile due to my innuendo.

"We didn't sleep together" She shrugged.

"That night" I stated which caused her to pause before speaking again and changing the topic.

"How was the party?"

"It was fun. Abit awkward cause of his bestie still not approving but we enjoyed it inspite of that"

"I think that its silly that she doesn't approve I mean you make eachother happy so why should there be any judgement."

"And that's why you are one of my favourite people" Finn chuckled.