★F O U R ★

"Young love like drugs
left us chasing first highs"
Atticus

₪₪₪

I shut the engine off and stared at myself briefly in the rearview mirror and realized I looked like crap

I shut the engine off and stared at myself briefly in the rearview mirror and realized I looked like crap. I had just driven for who knows how many hours with a live event in the next town but knew I needed to come and pay my sister a visit before I flew out for Raw knowing she wouldn't be there. You'd think with her being back I'd have more time with her but things were all over the place and she tended to be one to head back to the hotel once her segment was done and facetime Brock or something.

I was happy that things were somewhat good for them considering all the shit we had all gone through last year, this year seemed to be turning up. I mean I finally got to headline Wrestlemania and as a bonus I got to beat the crap out of Hunter for working with our father to sabotage their marriage.

It was quite sick to me but it only showed that my sister made the right choice in picking the Beast because she'd been broken and he healed her in his own beastly way and she did the same to him. She didn't have to tell me for me to know half of the things that happened last year but I knew how to read things when we had parents going through their own shit. But her and Brock were over the moon now and that was all that mattered to me, my sister being happy.

Before I could even knock I was almost thrown off the porch by what could only be Paige throwing herself onto me and I chuckled holding her in my arms.

It was quite tough when she had been so close to me for such a long time but drifted once she dated Del Rio last year. Yeah he had used her simply to get information for my dad and had actually been with Charlotte but that didn't change how strained our relationship had become due to it. We were slowly repairing the invisible barrier but ofcourse the contrasting schedules led to things being quite hard.

"Seth" she held onto me before jumping off and smiling.

"Its been a few months I know" I chuckled before wrapping my arm around her and entering the Lesnar household and my favourite dogs Beauty and Beast hopping on me was a sweet welcome but also let me know my sister wasn't home.