↑T H I R T E E N↓

"Its never too late for a
new beginning in your life."
Joyce Meyer

▣▣▣

"Its really intriguing" The purple haired Sasha shrugged and I chuckled as I sorted out all the paints I had just gotten from one of the runners

"Its really intriguing" The purple haired Sasha shrugged and I chuckled as I sorted out all the paints I had just gotten from one of the runners. I usually bought my own but had forgotten mine back home, so I had the mission of finding a crew member to do the honours.

"Yeah I'm so used to it right now its like writing a few lyrics but the same lyrics" I explained.

She had appeared beside me having been speaking to one of the tech guys who had delivered it to me. It wasn't my first time talking to her as she hadn't been shy about being a fan of my brother and I, which I appreciated.

 We had been in the business for a good amount of time so a lot of the new superstars had grown up watching us, yes it reminded me I wasn't exactly young anymore but also let me know I had made an impact

"That's what wrestling is like as well I suppose. Anyway I will leave you to do what you do best, see you around" She smiled and I gave a nod as she ran up to Seth Rollins further down in the hallway, walking with his suitcases.

I didn't socialize as much as I used to, I guess the reason I did back then was because I was always intoxicated. Having myself floating on air had always worked better for me in crowds and now being back here with a more steady mind? I didn't really see the point in initiating any new friendships.

The only person who had caught my eye was the young woman named Paige or well Saraya and she seemed to be trying her best to stay off my radar having not seen her in weeks. I guess I couldn't blame her after everything I had heard backstage, she was afraid of who to trust...

I heard some strumming of a guitar as I lifted the paint brush to begin my transformation but recalled the fact that Elias was meant to be travelling with Matt and I for the night. I followed the sounds to ask him when he would be finished but was surprised to see the Women's Champion.