↑T W E N T Y - O N E↓

Chemistry between people
is the strangest science of all"
Bridgett Devoue

♣♣♣

Hotel hallways always bugged me, I wasn't particularly sure why if I were to be honest. Just the annoying wait of checking into a hotel, maybe more recently as it meant more time for people to notice me. I didn't like the idea of hiding out but it was like everytime I went out I saw a reason why it was best.

"Do you perhaps have an eye problem?" I heard Brock and the woman's eyes widened due to the fact that she had been briefly glancing at me for the past few seconds while McKenzie booked a suite for us.

"No, Sir" she muttered before handing him the room key. So many months and it was still going on, the woman trying to hide their disgusts at my acts hating the fact that some of their kids looked up to me...

"There is such a thing as manners, Brock" Paul shook his head as we headed towards the elevator.

"Yeah and that bitch clearly didn't have any" Brock spat while I checked the floor on his card before pressing the number. "Fucking staring at her the entire time"

I fought a smile as I was one of few Brock cared about and I liked it, even if it was just due to him being whipped by my best friend.

"I did not say she was in the right, but the last thing we need is her going to someone and complaining about you."

I rolled my eyes as the two went back and forth acting like I wasn't there and Brock continued, "The world already hates me I don't give a fuck."

"But you do care about me" I smirked knowing it would annoy him even though I was quite grateful for him standing up for me in Brock Lesnar fashion.

I was used to it by now since we were home together a lot, he avoided me less as I was less prone to injury. I'd be like a kid to be honest, begging him to take me places and over time I didn't like going anywhere alone. No one would stare too long at Brock Lesnar and he served as a shield. I mean I had had to stop one or two near fights with a guy making a snark comment while Brock was a few feet away from me. He hated to hear it but he really was a great big brother when I was so far from mine back in England.

"Of course he does. But he needs to calm down." McKenzie smiled and jumped to kiss his cheek as we exited.

"And we all know you are the only one who can do that. If you'll excuse me I have a meeting, be at the arena at least a hour before your match please. McKenzie?" He held the elevator as he spoke to us.

"I have to be at the arena for the six-way title match, Paul. So he will be on time" She narrowed her eyes and Paul nodded with a sigh due to Brock's smirk.