↓T E N↑

"I wish I could just ask you
what you think of me"

⏩⏩⏩

I stared out at the cafeteria filled with a large amount of superstars

I stared out at the cafeteria filled with a large amount of superstars. Being here even after so many years was still insane to me, even though I had basically put on so many insane matches and woo'ed the crowd. There wasn't a day I wouldn't just take a moment to be grateful for all that I had been able to do and accomplish.

I had gone from being just another fan in the crowd, looking at a man who could make the crowd laugh yet show his impressive moves in the ring. I had dreamed of maybe showing him just how much he inspired me but life decided it was his time before that could happen.

Eddie Guerrero was my hero, I mourned his death as if he were a relative. Spent weeks out of school because I couldn't come to terms with the fact that he was gone. How could someone be gone just like that when he was apart of the vision board, your dreams and goals that were set out. I saw Ric Flair wrestling at his age and with the fun they had in the ring I assumed Eddie would be well into his 60s clowning around even if he wasn't wrestling any longer. But I was as they would say young and naïve then, I believed he was superhuman but we are all dealing with our own shit. Even the great Eddie Guerrero...

So now all I tried to do was put my name in the history books, pay tribute to him in as many ways I could and be the same light to others that sparked that dream that he had for me for many others.

"I would really love to know what you are plotting when you get that look in your eye"

I smiled hearing Seth and saw a plate set before me.

"Taking over the world, care to join me? I'm in need of an architect to make sure the blueprints are in place for world domination" I stated seriously.

"Hey not so loud, you know these walls have ears" he lowered his voice and I giggled before digging into my food.

I wasn't sure how I had become close to Seth, I had known him for many years but along the lines when he returned was sort of maybe when we became closer. I was in a feud with his sister and she was sweet and I recalled wondering if the other Rollins had something more to him than the big bad guy he portrayed. And he did...

 And he did