★T H I R T Y - T W O★

There is a delicate beauty in being desired by someone you desire."
Komal Kapoor

♬♪♩

"Heaven heaven never felt like this

"Heaven heaven never felt like this..." Alexa smiled as she sang and I chuckled shaking my head before glancing around at the scenery quite different from my hometown.

I leaned back in my seat as she had said it would be a twenty minute drive from the airport. When Finn Balor had brought up heading home after the tour I couldn't hide the fact that I wasn't keen. Ever since I made my debut onto the main roster I had liked being on the road even more.

I wasn't really social back in NXT and I hadn't needed to be besides when forced to work together. But I was always professional and had a good work ethic, I had tried out so many times to get into the training program that when I had actually gotten in I hadn't believed it. The woman beside me had not been a friend then, merely a colleague. I knew who she was, I'd be sitting in the cafeteria and her and her best friend would be doing something silly to past the time with. I'd never show I was amused though.

I came here to follow what I loved doing and I didn't see the need in forced friendships when things so easily changed. I had hoped to walk into the main roster with the same mentality but that was until someone surprised me by finding me. I made it a mission to find a secluded area within whichever arena I was and to rehearse without disturbances so seeing her when she was quite popular had been confusing.

Over the last several months we have developed an odd friendship if you'd call it that. I'd told myself the first night I had made her walk with me would be the last but I liked talking to her. She consisted of many personalities but didn't realize it, although I never once saw the woman everyone knew as Alexa Bliss. She tried here and there to be harsh but it only amused me mostly because I would tease her about it.

She had a crush on Seth Rollins though, I saw it when he was in her presence. She'd be uncomfortable and change up her demeanour abit and I didn't like it but I did like her company so I endured it. He was oblivious it seemed because he obviously would have claimed her if he knew. When it came down to it though for the time being she chose me over him but I knew that wouldn't last long once he found it she wanted him.

"Hey" I felt her hand on my thigh. "We're here. My guest room is currently a mess with boxes everywhere cause of gifts, orders and childhood stuff my mom sent over. So unfortunately you have to take the couch"

"I wrestle like five times a week and I have to sleep on a couch" I scoffed.

"Well we are not sharing a bed again." I wasn't sure why she was lying to herself but I would go along with it.

"Its not cheating if he doesn't know you like him"

She remained silent and opened the door. "Who is this guy anyway?"