↓F O R T Y - S I X↑

"We were ruled by temptation.
Craving what we knew was out of reach.
Thriving on the high of secrecy...
The romance of mystery.
Of lust.
Of fantasy."
Elle Poetry

✘✘✘

"Loooooogan!" I screamed as he pushed me up against the wall

"Loooooogan!" I screamed as he pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me as his hands moved up my body and I moaned into his shoulder.

It had been two weeks since his birthday and since we had slept together for the first time and this was the second time. I felt not like myself yet like myself at the same time, I felt myself sinking into the devious side of me. The side I thought was only present when I presented Alexa Bliss to the world but knowing Elias wanted me in this way brought out a side I didn't know existed.

We hadn't slept together again before this but that was mainly because I hadn't stayed at my home with him and I guess that escalated into this.

He groaned into my lips as he pushed deeply into me and my legs tightened around him. The first time together was sweet and gentle and amazing and this was too. But this was at work, with limited time, it was in fact my first quickie at work.

My fingers pressed into his back as he kissed into my neck and I closed my eyes as I felt myself moving closer to the edge. It wasn't difficult when I was so attracted to him and I knew once he made me look into his eyes we'd both be done which is why I wrapped my arm around him to pull him closer towards me...

I walked out in my towel as he dried himself off and checked my phone.

"Oh my word. I have to get to make-up." I frowned at the time and his eyes widened as I felt him look over my shoulder to check too.

"I have a segment in ten fucking minutes" he chuckled and slipped on his jeans while I put on my gear.

"Glad you find it funny that we are both running late. You know, I was in a relationship on the roster before and I have never done that" I pointed out and ignored the tensing in his body as I reminded him of my relationship with Buddy. I never really spoke about it, that I knew, but it was history.

"And you assume I have?" He questioned as he zipped up his jeans and tied his hair.

"No. I assume no one has ever done it" I shook my head as I hadn't thought it through carefully, things just escalated and we were reckless.

"Oh I'm sure there are quite a few people who have" He smirked and I frowned as his voice hinted to something.

"Who?" He chuckled and I wondered, "you don't speak to anyone besides me so how..."

He grabbed his guitarcase before kissing me on my forehead, "I'll see you in the parking lot"

"Goodluck!" I called after him and picked up the mistletoe he had appeared outside my locker room door with and placed it into my suitcase before heading to make-up.