↓T H I R T Y - E I G H T↑

"She conquered her demons
and wore her scars like wings"
Atticus

♣♣♣

"I'm baaaaaack." I smiled and couldn't be more grateful for the reaction I received from my fans as the YES chants filled the crowd. The months leading up to this moment had been fucking torture because I had been running over what would happen. I hadn’t known what they wanted me to do or how they wanted me to act and guess what, I was the villain.

I saw the confusion as all four women that were involved in a Fatal4Way for my dear friend, Lexi's, champion stared at me. "And I didn’t come alone"

I immediately dropped my mic and made my way down to the ring as I watched my newest colleagues Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville attack them from behind.

I delivered my signature RamPaige onto Bayley and heard the mixed reactions from the crowd as I stood with my girls...

I hugged Stephanie and Hunter as soon as I got backstage and made sure to thank them before hugging McKenzie. Brock stood with folded arms but rolled his eyes and opened his arms for me. He wasn't scheduled for Raw so I knew he had only stayed once he realized I would be returning and I immediately wrapped my arms around the huge idiot. I told myself not to cry but apart of me knew I probably wouldn't have been here if it weren't for the Beast.

"I'm so proud of you, Paige" McKenzie smiled as she stood beside her Beast, the two people who had been my biggest supporters over the last few years and the last 24hours.

"This is only the beginning for her" Heyman winked and I was thankful for his words before thanking the rest of the producers as the commercial ended and the show went on

I walked down the steps from the gorilla and immediately felt more arms around me and quickly realized it was Finn. "That was amazing, made me quite proud"

I giggled into his neck before he pulled back and kissed me, I returned the gentle kiss as my arms tightened around my boyfriend. It was the first I had seen of him since I had arrived less than half hour before my return. It was also the most touchy we had been at work, out in the open might I had but I was on such a high I could care less.