★T W E N T Y - E I G H T★

"If anyone makes time for you,

appreciate that"

♣♣♣

"So wait

"So wait. The moment I fly out to England I am replaced?" I raised my eyebrow as I hopped onto the counter which earned me a narrowed eye from the beast. "What? I'm pretty sure you have fucked McKenzie plenty of times before on here."

"Paige!" I heard someone who was actually happy to see me back as McKenzie reached the top of the staircase.

"Come to Mama" I opened my arms and she giggled as I pulled her into them and wrapped my legs around her too. I stuck my tongue out at the Beast and he rolled his eyes.

"Fucked her in your bed too." He stated.

"You did not!"

McKenzie pulled back with a surprised expression clearly lost to what our little bickering was about.

"Definitely not. But if I wanted to I could because it is our house"

"Exactly, ours which is why I don't understand why as I told Brocky, Goldilocks slept in my bed

"Exactly, ours which is why I don't understand why as I told Brocky, Goldilocks slept in my bed." I raised the black studded hairband belonging to Alexa I had found on my bedside table.

I had stumbled in the early hours of the morning and luckily for me Brock had been awake and McKenzie not. The last thing I needed as a welcoming was them fucking on the couch or something since they hadn't been sure when I would be returning. Brock had been on the road a lot, not that he was scheduled for WWE though. It ranged from other commitments to just wanting to be with his wife which I understood but I felt myself sinking deeper into my overthinking. I had even called Jeff which had helped until I was alone in the house again and I didn't want to be a bother to him then. So I flew home to my family and trained with my brothers, it helped feeling a sense of actual home and my family was definitely happy to see me.

"Oh don't worry. It was just Lexi, we gave Elias his own room" She smiled, crouching to pet the dogs as they had finished eating and realized their mom was awake.