↓T W E N T Y - S I X↑

"There are far too many mouths here
but not enough of them are
worth what you're offering
give yourself to a few and
to those few give heavily"
Invest in the right people - rupi kaur

↭↭↭

"I'm a bit concerned about Paige" Brock mumbled and I frowned as I glanced over at him as I drove the truck

He had smirked as I struggled to hop in due to the renovation he had done, wanting a higher seat. He had done it for my convenience but it meant I had to jump up higher.

"Her and Finn?" I pouted slightly, hoping the two weren't having problems. It had been awhile since I had seen someone else being able to make her smile besides our close knit family. They saw each other at least once every second week as she usually took Brock's jet.

"No, just her. I don't think she's doing so great" he shrugged and I held back the part of me that wanted to smile at him noticing. I always teased him about how she annoyed him so much yet he cared greatly for her but decided not to.

"I guess its good she went to England for a bit" I sighed as I parked the car and he got out before opening my door for me.

"Oh now you're being my gentleman Beast but when I was struggling to hop in you just stood their chuckling" I narrowed my eyes and folded my arms.

"I wasn't chuckling, baby. I was enjoying the view" he smirked, "of your body. Not your struggling"

"I thought wearing a skinny jeans would distract you less" I rolled my eyes when in fact I had mostly chosen the jeans in hopes of no bar brawls occurring which tended to happen when you had a beastly husband and stupid drunks thinking they could make a move on you.

"You're my wife. Anything you wear distracts me because I love everything about you." He mumbled and I smiled at his words to which he rolled his eyes. "Are you going to jump into my arms or not? Cause now I need a drink"

"If only the world knew this side" I whispered into his lips as he lift me down and closed the door.

"No you don't." He smiled and I did as well, he was right they didn't deserve to. I leaned up and kissed him and he lift me up against the truck without hesitation as we stood in the dark parking lot. The music was heard from inside and distant talking but once my lips were on his it was only my Beast and I.

I playfully bit his lip and ignored the glare due to it, "Come on. Our babysitter was told we would be gone for a couple hours."

"How could I forget" he sighed as we entered the bar and I sat down on a stool beside him.

I watched as he ordered two beers and smiled slightly as he had come a long way. There was no alcohol in our home simply because he didn't want it and he only drank when I was home. I trusted that after last year he didn't need such harsh boundaries but I knew once he set his mind onto something it really wouldn't change.