★F I F T Y - T W O★

"Choose people who choose you"

☆☆☆

L E X I

"Alexa Bliss can't get enough of Elias" he whispered into my ear.

"You need to stop with that mouth of yours" 

I shook my head as we entered my room and he laid down onto the bed. I stripped to my underwear while he checked his phone, but I knew he was looking at me as he spoke, "you're going to have to take my shirt off for me"

"There's nothing wrong with your arms" I stared at him as he sat up.

"I know. I just want a good view of you on top of me since I can't rock your world tonight"

I rolled my eyes but moved onto his lap and took off his shirt and slipped it over myself. He immediately set his phone down and placed his hands on my thighs before he rest his head back onto the pillow.

I traced over the bandage before moving below it and tugging on the hairs that formed his happy trail which caused him to groan and his hands to tighten on my hips.

"So I'm guessing you and Bayley will be doing cute videos together, you serenading her or whatever" I blurted out thinking about how I had overhead her earlier in the night.

"That is the idea yes" he shrugged as he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Whose idea?"

"Not mine" he smiled and squeezed my thighs as I guess he could sense that I was annoyed with the idea.  

"I love how you find my annoyance funny but you're so serious when you're pissed at me."

"I could never be pissed at you. "

"Logan" I rolled my eyes while he sat up again and lift his hand to caress my face as he stared into my eyes.

"I enjoy you too much" he whispered into my lips.

"You're hurt" 

"You're turned on" he smirked. "You know what would make me hurt less?"

"What?"

"Having one less section of my body aching"

“Earth to Lexi!” I saw a hand being waved in front of me and remembered I was eating dinner in the cafeteria with Paige and not in a hotel room with Elias where I was a week ago.

“Yes?” I cleared my throat and hoped that my face hadn’t shown where my mind had drifted off to.

“I saw Elias beat Seth in their Gauntlet match but didn’t get the complete job done which sucked” She sort of complained and I wasn’t sure which part she was really upset about. I didn’t want to question since Seth had mentioned last week that she was abit annoyed with him.

“I would love to see him as champion though” I said instead because Elias would make a good champion in my opinion, I would love to be on top of the roster with him instead of feeling like I was doing it solo. The two main champions of the brand often did appearances together but I was stuck doing most of it alone.

“Oh you would hey” I heard his voice and saw him take a seat between us, having noticeably showered due to his attire.

“How do you know I was even talking about you?” I narrowed my eyes at him but he only smirked because he knew his assumption had been correct.