↑ N I N E↓

" I came.
I saw.
I made it awkward. "

✘✘✘

"You know I don't really like these places" I mumbled as we stumbled into a bar and by we I mean Braun, Nia, Seth and Sasha

It was the usual group that tended to stick together or so I found out when I moved to Raw. I wasn't too fond of Sasha and neither was Nia but Bray was and although he was absent from tonight's venture his association with her had led to Braun forming somewhat of a friendship with her.

"We need to unwind" Sasha shrugged and I simply nodded and sat beside them and by them I meant Braun as I didn't feel like making Seth feel obligated to speak to me and in all honestly I didn't feel like putting on the whole badass persona to impress him.

By the way, I wasn't some prude, I drank and all but I was tired and had wanted to simply sleep instead of being dragged out after Raw.

As I drank my beer I slowly realized that I was potentially a fifth wheel. It was fine being a third wheel to Braun and Nia but I liked Seth but it was clear they were close so I just sat there. Times like these I definitely missed hanging out with McKenzie, with Brock barely being on the road and her bestie Paige out she basically had to endure it all with me.

"You okay?" Nia mouthed which caused Braun to raise his eyebrow down at me and I giggled slightly with a nod but signalled I was going for a refill.

I smiled at Jeff Hardy who sat at the bar seeming impatient and gave me a nod. "Oh Paige is in town"

"Er yeah I know" he sent me a small smile, not like he was happy to see me but I wasn't expecting more when we hardly knew each other.

"Okay" I mumbled as I waited for my beer.

I was about to head back to my table when someone caught my eye seated in a booth and of course by himself. I smiled and ordered another one before approaching him but saw a blonde sit down just as my eyes met his.

I wasn't sure what she said but he shook his head before I slowly turned around and was about to head over to my table and pretend like I hadn't just bought a guy a drink and..

"Alexa!" I jumped which led to the beer spilling over onto my hand.

"Shit" I mumbled but soon saw a scarf patting my hand and stared into the chest of Elias draped in a black t-shirt.

😍😍😍😍