☆S E V E N☆

"There was a whole magnificent soul
Burning brightly behind her shy"
Atticus

✘✘✘

"Urgh they're all just annoying

"Urgh they're all just annoying. I am champion so I am above everyone is what I am saying" I rolled my eyes and Seth smiled and I fought the urgency to smile as while. He didn't have a perfect smile but I thought it was, his stubble that I hoped he wouldn't shave because it framed his face perfectly.

"Aaaah see now that's the kind of attitude I like. Being champion, especially a heel champion, can be difficult but you need to show that you don't care ultimately." He shrugged, folding his arms as he stood before me and Nia.

"Which I frankly don't. There is no reason for me to when I am ruling." I cockily replied and he smirked at my words.

"Goddess of WWE" he chuckled and I nodded with a smile not really being able to get out any other smart remarks because I was too busy focusing on the adorable chuckle.

I know, I was a hopeless idiot with how hard I crushed on Seth. But in my defense he was a beautiful man and I was only human. I half wished I didn't have a crush on a co-worker but I mentally told myself it was bound to happen since I hadn't been with anyone since Murphy.

"Alright I have a match soon but thank you for gracing me with your presence. Since you don't care and all I should be happy you do about me huh" he teased and I shrugged when all I wanted to do was scream 'yes!' and he gave a nod to Nia.

I watched as he retreated further down the hallway and shamelessly stared at his behind in his ring gear before feeling Nia's eyes on me.

"Why do you act like that?" She rolled her eyes before staring ahead at him as well.

"Like what?"

"Like Alexa Bliss you're all mean and cheeky"

"I am cheeky" I shrugged because I could be if I wanted to and she of all people should have known that.

"You know what I mean, we both know you have a crush on him but it doesn't mean you have to pretend to be someone you're not" She slowly lectured me while I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as she did so. I loved her but sometimes I really felt like a kid being reprimanded, I mean I know I could pass as a teenager but I was pretty good at making good decisions in life.

"Technically I'm not" I frowned as maybe I stayed in Alexa Bliss character but she is me so who was I really pretending to be?

She narrowed her eyes, "Either you're sitting with him with an ego on you or you're just sitting there staring at him as if he were constructed by Greek Gods while he gives you advice."

"Uhm have you seen his body? He is like a statue, I mean he had a statue made of him, Lina"

She shook her head, "you are a hopeless case. I can't save you."