☆T H I R T Y - N I N E☆

"With you,
I feel a comfort I have
never felt before"
Komal Kapoor

✘✘✘

As soon as I heard moans coming from Paige's room in our suite I knew it was my cue to vacate it. I knew they weren't being rude, they just assumed I was sleeping or the walls weren't thin but that was the annoying thing about me. I couldn't really pass out as soon as I hit the bed which is why Nia usually stayed up and talked to me but the big monster didn't want to sleep alone.

So now I was wandering down the hallways with a fuzzy head trying to locate Elias' room and pray he was alone. He had specifically told me and proved to me he would always be there and I liked to believe he wouldn't mind me sleeping in his room.

"Alexis Kaufman, what a coincidence meeting you here" I heard him and smiled to myself as he found me first before turning to face him.

"You're on this floor?" I questioned but as soon as I looked at him I gulped which I hoped he hadn't noticed.

I assumed he had just showered due to the wet hair, and being shirtless with a simple basketball shorts. I had shared a bed with him yet I could still feel how my cheeks heated seeing him like that every time.

"We're always on the same floor." He smiled and moved towards me. "Why are you wandering the halls at 2am in the morning?"

"Why are you? Just got back from a booty call?" I blurted out as two thoughts came to mind, he had slept with someone and showered or he got back from somewhere and showered.

"That's impossible. The one that satisfies me is standing in front of me. I couldn't sleep so I went down to the gym for a bit" He moved even closer and just like that my smart attitude was invisible as I glanced away from his chest.

"I didn't see you at the arena after we packed up, I was looking forward to some dinner" he chuckled and I frowned but before I could respond he spoke again, "Where were you going, Alexis?"

"Now?" I glanced around.

"Yes."

"I was just walking." I shrugged not wanting to admit I was trying to track down his room before he stumbled upon me.

"Just walking at 2am when my door is over there? I hope there are some shorts beneath that t-shirt..." He searched my eyes and I quickly glanced down but realized where that led me to stare so I chose to stare at the plant beside us.

"I have my pj shorts on. Paige is in my room with Finn and I wanted to give them some privacy. So I was going to risk the sight of you with a one night stand."

He frowned before moving past me, towards his room and I hesitantly followed. "I wouldn't do that"

"What?" I questioned as we entered his small room and he sat down onto the bed proving to me there was no woman.