Vampire! Maki Harukawa x Fem! Reader (NSFW)

cross posted (first posted) from ao3 (this was a request)

Vampire! Maki Harukawa x Fem! Reader (NSFW)

MATURE

At first, Maki never seemed that enthusiastic, or comfortable enough to even spend that much time with you. But after you had gotten to know eachother, things seemed to change. Even though you hadn't known her that long, it felt like years. You were one of the only people Maki really put her trust into, someone she could be vulnerable around. Especially someone she couldn't stay away from.

~~

Maki pulled away from you, letting her hands linger over your cheeks. "Y/N, I-" She paused, averting your eyes for a second. "I don't want anyone to hurt you." She said sternly. "And I swear, I won't let that happen." She assured you, drawing her hands down your neck. "I especially wouldn't want it to be me." Maki lowered her voice before looking back up. "What are you talking about? Is something wrong?" You asked, growing concerned.
"Do you still want to be with me?" She asked, locking eyes with you. You froze up a bit, caught off guard with such a serious front. "Of course I do! I always will. Maki, I've told you. I don't care about anything you've done or-"

"No, let me finish. I don't want to end up hurting you, Y/N." She confessed. "That's why I'm giving up. I have to let you go, for your own sake." She said, seeing a frown fall over your usually positive face.

"Don't cry-" She sighed, knowing this hurt you just as much as it did her. "You won't hurt me, I promise. I don't care about that. All I care about is you, Maki. It doesn't matter how much we've been through .. I don't want to lose it." You said, holding onto any hope you had left.

"It's hard to admit .. loving someone. I've never felt this way before. I never thought I would, that's why you mean so much to me. I know I can't let you go so easily. But, it's best for the both of us. I'd rather leave than hurt you." She said, a hint of pain in her voice, maybe deep sincerity. "You're all that I need until I'm dead. Yet, without this .. it probably wouldn't be that long." Maki frowned a bit. "What?" You questioned again.

Before you could react, Maki leaned in, letting her breath fan over your neck. "N-Now?" You we're startled by this, but not completely unhappy with it.

You felt her teeth graze against your skin, a different feeling than before. You let out a breath, holding onto the sleeve of her shirt. "Maki?" You said under you breath, quiet enough to hold back any suspicion, but loud enough for her to hear.

You weren't really used to her being like this. Of course you'd done these things with her, but - this felt different. You felt a pressure, along with a sharp pain into your neck. "M-Mah .. Maki?" You pulled away, rubbing your hand over the bite marks. "What are you doing?" You asked, watching her pulled away from the delicate skin of your neck, somehow getting deep enough to draw out blood.

"I-I didn't know you were into that." You said, laughing a bit. "I'm sorry-" Maki quickly leaned back, almost falling off the bed. "I didn't .. " she wiped her mouth off, looking away. "Y/N, there's something I need to tell you." She began. "Promise .. that you won't leave me?" She asked, moving back in towards you.

"Maki, I would never leave you! I don't care. I don't care about anything but you. It doesn't matter.." You assured her, pressing your lips back against hers. "What is it then?" You asked. She pulled away, yet still close enough to feel her breath against your lips. "Do you know what vampires are?" Maki asked you, brushing her lips against yours. "Mhm." You hummed in response as she moved back a little, enough to see your face.

"That's what .. It's hard to explain." She have you a unsure expression, contemplating up and leaving. She would never have to talk about it again. With you, It was different. She didn't want to leave, but she didn't want to hurt you.