Komahina! " Orange Juice " MATURE

A/N: this was supposed to be crack as you can sorta tell from the start but it uhh .. progressed

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Nagito had broken into Hajime's house, of course. It was Thursday. Watch Hajime sleep Thursday.

But, before he went into Hajime's bedroom he stopped by the kitchen. "Ngh .. I sure am hungry." He eyed the fridge. "And horny."

Nagito started to rummage through Hajime's cupboards, but he had no food :(

"Hinata-Kun what the hell?" He questioned, moving on to the fridge. He slid his hand over the handle, quietly opening it. The cool air hit his face, along with the blinding fridge light. "Hmmmmmmmmm .." Nagito hummed, scanning the contents. "A-Ah~" His eyes widened, catching view of something in particular.

"Hinata-Kun's .. orange juice!" He quickly grabbed it. "I can't believe it .." His hands shook with the half empty carton of orange juice. Before he could do anything else .. a interesting thought popped in his head. "N-No! I can't do that!" Nagito whispered to himself, looking down at the carton. But man, was he horny.

He gripped the carton, making sure he was alone. "I-I can't believe I'm doing this." Nagito said under his breath, hesitantly unzipping his pants, freeing his horn knee pp. "M-Mmmphh .." He let out a moan as he stroked himself. "H-Hinata-Kun~" He sunk his teeth into his lower lip, shoving his dick into a carton of orange juice. "Ghh!" He flinched, the cool sensation of orange juice immersed his dick.

"Hinata-Hinata ..!" Nagito gripped the carton, beginning to pump his dick into it. He moved his free hand over his mouth, muffling any guilty groans that slipped out. "Oh-Oh, god .." He propped himself against the fridge, clenching his teeth together. With each moment, the sound of orange juice sloshing only grew louder, along with the little noises that escaped Komaeda's mouth.

"Nagito?"

"A-Ah!" Nagito gripped the carton, looking up to face Hajime. "Wh-What are you doing?!" He asked, pure horror on his face. "I-I-Um .. Hinata-Kun! It isn't .. what it looks like!" Nagito's face flooded with red, his dick only filling the carton more than before.

"Is that .. my orange juice?" Hajime flicked on the kitchen light. Definitely.

There was an awkward silence ( sexual tension ) between the two. They just stared at eachother. Nagito, who had his dick in a carton of orange juice. And Hajime, groggily standing in his boxers.

"I-I'm sorry!" Nagito blurted out, dropping the carton on the floor. Hajime looked down, watching his precious OJ spill across the kitchen tiles, a gross mixture of pulp and pre-"hope" Before Hajime could look back at Nagito, he got his underwear back up, making it look like nothing had happened.

"Aren't you going to clean that up?" Hajime asked, leaning back against the counter behind him. "Ah! Of-Of course!" Nagito dropped to his knees, tearing off his coat. "I-I'm so sorry, Hinata-Kun!" He started to rub his coat over the juice / cum. Hajime looked down at this, feeling a bit .. different.

"What? Why am I feeling like this?!"

Hajime tensed up, trying to hide his sudden strong libido. Maybe, seeing Nagito like this .. he .. liked it.

"I-Is there any way I can ma-make it up to you?" Nagito looked up at Hajime from the floor. "Actually .." Hajime tilted his head a bit, getting an idea. "Nagito, could you come over here?" He asked.

"Okay .. " He went to stand up, but Hajime suddenly ordered him to stay on the floor. "The-The floor?" Nagito questioned, but found himself crawling between Hajime's legs. "Something so .. disgusting .. should have a proper payback. Don't you think?" Hajime asked, running his fingers against the hem of his own boxers. "You're right." He sighed. "A lowly pervert like me doesn't deserve anything other than that." Nagito mumbled.