❄️☃️ "A Snowy Proposal" ❄️☃️ Komahina Fluff

Merry Crimis :)

It was getting closer to Christmas, and Hajime had set up a date for him and Nagito. It was their first christmas together after all. After walking around the block to see Christmas lights, Nagito stopped Hajime before they could get any further.

"I-I got you something." He held out a small present to Hajime, wrapped in shiny red paper. "You didn't have to do that-"

"I wanted to." Nagito cut him off, gently pushing it into his hands. "I insist." He added, smiling. "Fine, fine." Hajime slowly unwrapped it, revealing a picture frame. "It's .. us?" Hajime brushed the snow off the picture. It was photo of the two of them earlier in the year from the roller skating rink. "I wasn't sure what to get you .." Nagito began, but paused when Hajime looked up at him. "You don't like it, do you?" He asked, dropping his smile.

"Hey! I didn't say I didn't." Hajime's voice grew soft as he moved closer. "I love it." He whispered, tucking the photo under his arm so he could move his hands up on either side of Nagito's face. "You do?" Nagito's face grew red, (redder than it already was) with those words. Hajime gently pressed his lips against his, laughing into the kiss. "Of course I do." He pulled away, and took the photo back into his hands. "You know .. I'm really glad I met you, Nagito." Hajime said, looking down at it.

"If i'm honest, when we first met .. I'd never think we would end up like this." Hajime said, looking back up at Nagito. "It all seems so hard to believe." Nagito said, with a sigh. "After all that's happened, we still have each-other, don't we? And, I never want that to change." Hajime said, laughing a little.

"Nagito.." He began, kneeling down to one knee in the the snow. He fumbled with his hands to pull out a small box. "Nagito .. will you marry me?" Hajime asked, holding the ring out to him.

"Hajime?!" Nagito backed up a bit in shock. "You .. you want to marry someone as disposable and worthless as me?" He asked, at a loss words. "Komaeda, even if those things were true about you .." Hajime looked away for a second. "I wouldn't feel any differently.." He said, meeting Nagito's eyes again. "So .. what do you say?" Hajime asked again,

"Of course!" Nagito exclaimed, tears beginning to run down his face. "Yes!" He fell to his knees in the snow with Hajime, tackling him back into it with a hug.

After the warm hug, Hajime quickly sat up. "Where's the ring?!" He patted his pockets, looking around frantically. Nagito looked down beside him, finding it immediately. "Got it!" He said, handing it back to Hajime. "Oh .. thank god." He took in a deep breath, grabbing it. "Where would I be without you?" He asked, reaching out for Nagito's hand.

He took off his glove, sliding the ring onto Nagito's finger. "God .. " Hajime uttered, holding tightly onto hand. "I love you." Hajime said, wiping the tears off Nagito's face. "Merry Christmas, Nagito." He said, holding his hand against his cheek. "Merry Christmas, Hajime." Nagito smiled, hugging him.