"Fine Dining." Nagito Komaeda / Reader (nsfw)

haii >.< i wasn't planning on updating but i wrote this on a whim like two days ago and i know my down bad pookies like it so ^_^ i am planning to work on requests this weekend!! i wish i could be more active but life told me LOLLLL MKAY .. (requests that already were made / ones that are rotting in my notes app.) I just decided to post this on wattpad as well. okay bye <3 if i can post one about piss I can post this one. BYEE I SWEAR ILL WRITE SOMETHING ELSE THIS WEEKEND

🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀

"what do you do when i'm not here?"

"wait for you to get back."

That's exactly what you had been up to that day. You weren't exactly sure what Nagito was up to though. Should there have been more communication? Probably. Fresh out of high school, scanning websites for local jobs. Maybe you wouldn't be so bored all day. You missed him really. All your friends swore you were off your rocker for willingly being with him. But, Who cares? You certainly didn't. You rested your chin on your palm, scrolling down a laptop screen.

"Daycare .. I hate kids. Retail worker .. I'd want to buy everything I stocked .." You mumbled to yourself. Boring. Bored! "Fuck it." You groaned, slamming the laptop shut. Maybe you needed a hobby. A hobby that wasn't job searching and reading online stories. Or waiting on Komaeda to get back. Your pondering was quick to be interrupted when hearing the doorknob twist. This was either moments before your home invasion demise, or - You turned from your now shut laptop to see quite the familiar person behind you. "Komaeda!" You smiled, eager to greet him and ask how his day was, but it didn't go that way. You pushed the bar stool out from under yourself, wide-eyed and bushy-tailed to see him. You didn't even take two steps before his hands found your clavicle.

A hard maneuver, almost desperate as Nagito pressed his mouth against yours. "Mhmn-" You didn't get a chance to react. You fluttered your eyes open to meet pretty pale green ones. "I missed you." He continued, the ends of his hair brushing against your neck as he left another press of his mouth to your skin. "I-I thought of you all day." He admitted against your neck, indefinite to leave spit and a blotch where his mouth had been. "That's pretty bad-Isn't it?" He (hesitantly, as if he didn't want to.) pulled away from your neck, such a pale complexion meeting yours. (such a shameful expression.)

Of course he had. He had felt like that all day! You you you -

Your mind was foggy, taking stumbles backward as you were pushed back against the kitchen table. Mouths only pulling apart for breaths. It was unbearable to feel this way, wasn't it? A quick, smooth maneuver. He had turned you around, pushing your body over the kitchen table. With that movement, you'd feel those fingers push your shirt up your back. Said fingers pressed your lower back down, the bare skin of your exposed belly pressing against the wood. "Woah, Nagito?! I-It's nice to see you too!" You let out a nervous laugh, your legs already trembling beneath you. It wasn't like you needed them to hold you up anyways. Your toes were barely touching the floor by now. "You too!- Auhnm-I'm sorry-" Komaeda panted behind you, trembling fingers had already run up your hips.

"Hmnm-It's alright." You hummed, instinctively arching your ass out for him. "You just caught me off gah-" You choked on those words as he hiked your thigh up onto the table. Enough to slide those damned bottoms out from under your skirt. "Guard-" You said, not upset by this. Just not too prepared. "Nagito-" His weight pressed over your back, moving the hair off your neck out the way for kisses against it. You couldn't hold in your pretty breaths as his teeth grazed your throat, suddenly pulling away. (as if he didn't want to.)

He wasn't gentle. At all.

You pushed yourself up onto your elbows to turn back, trying to get an idea of what was happening behind you. (it wasn't like you didn't know. the sound of his chain would jingle a bit as he fumbled to pull those dreaded bottoms down, just enough to free his cock. such a poor cock! sore and desperately awaiting to get all that tension out. dripping with pathetic pre-cum. you on his mind all day?! all for you! because of you!)