"Television Heaven." Nagito Komaeda / Reader [nsfw] // [old work]

AUTHORS NOTE: haii .. umm .. this is a work from like 2021 and simply i just wanted to post something and it's from ao3 bc it was written for a friend so anyways basically. i don't know i could just kinda touch up & post old works but i don't really like doing that ?? but i like this kind of lol. anyways, requests are open again & i'll do it if i want to or like it : D

erm and i will obviously write new content i've just started the fall semester pleasw work with me and my lack of free time for writing LMOAHWHHWH OK OK BYE

i only proof read & revised this by the way O.o

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LOL

╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

You stared  back at the tv, slowly sliding one of your hands down to Nagito's thigh. At first, it was like he didn't even notice. So you leaned your head against his shoulder, running your fingers against the inner area of his thigh.

"Ah.." Nagito flinched a little and looked down at his lap. "Y-Y/N?" He looked back at you, his face clearly growing red in the dull TV light. "Wha .. What're you doing?" He asked. "Are you liking the movie?" You asked, completely ignoring his question. "Oh-! It's .. Hah .." He gasped, losing his focus with your hand lingering against his thigh. "Yeah?" You replied, pressing your lips against the pale skin of Nagito's neck. "I .. I-" He stuttered, you had begun to nibble at it a bit. You rubbed against the fabric of his jeans, getting more reactions out of him. "Why are you .." He began, getting cut off as you began to bite at his neck. He whined a bit, starting to get turned on.

You pulled away for a second to see him, letting your fingers linger between his legs. Nagito swallowed, pulling his shirt down over his already hard dick. "I'm not really not worthy of an-" You cut his self-deprecation short, pressing your lips against his. "Mmn-" Nagito moaned into your mouth, leaning into you. You continued to rub him through his jeans, teasing his hard cock. You could tell how greedy he was being with you, hesitatingly bringing a hand up to the back of your neck. You palmed over his cock, moving your fingers up to the hem of his bottoms. With the sudden contact, Nagito pulled away from your lips with a string of saliva following. "I-Uhmn .." He wiped his mouth, his eyes wandering over your hand. "You're .. I don't deserve this.." Nagito said, his breaths shaky. "If you put it like that, maybe you don't." You pulled away, slowly taking your fingers out of his boxers. You leaned back, letting your fingers brush up against his stomach. "Ah .. B-But.." Nagito took in a deep breath, giving you an unsatisfied expression.

You turned back to the TV, leaving him all hot and bothered. "Don't you want to finish the movie?" You asked, looking at him from the corner of your eye. "Y/N-I-" He tried, but it wasn't much use. You noticed how riled up he had gotten, trying not to acknowledge it. Ignoring the faint sweat on his burning red face, ignoring how shaky he was beside you. Even with just your legs barely touching together, that friction was driving him crazy.
You could tell how hard he was trying to keep his composure, but it didn't take him long to cave in. "Y/N?" Nagito moved in closer, trying to get your attention. You ignored his annoying banter in an attempt to get him more needy for you. (Then he already was.) He stared back at you, considering his other options. He could always get to the bathroom and get all his frustration out onto one of your shirts, but..

"What is it, Nagito?" You asked, making sure not to meet his face. That's what he wanted, of course. "I-I.. Uhmmn.." He cleared his throat, trying to push his embarrassment aside. "Did you want me to keep going?" You looked back over at him, watching him sit up. "I-I do!" He nodded, leaning in closer. "Please .. you can do anything to me! Anything.." Nagito pleaded, taking your hands. "Nagito.." You tilted your head, watching his face light up. "Could you get the remote?" You asked. This confused him, but he cooperated anyway. "Of course! Anything for you. I'm in no place to refuse a request from someone like yourself." He nodded, leaning over to get the remote for you across the couch. While given the chance, you moved your hands against his shoulders, swinging yourself over his leg. Nagito was startled, unsure what to do at this point. "You're .. straddling my thigh?" He questioned.