midnight love // komahina

this is kinda old and i swear i had uploaded this here somewhere..idk..i still like it so i'll post it again :') ( edited kinda )
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Hajime rolled over in his bed, expecting to feel a warm body. "Mm?" He hummed, feeling around. "Huh?" He squinted his eyes open, only to see an empty spot beside him. The covers were disheveled, but a imprint was left of his friend's body. "Nagito..?" He sat up, feeling a cool breeze brush past his face. "Wh-" He looked around, seeing the open window. "Nagito?!" He threw off his blankets, running up to the window. He grabbed the seal, sticking his head out the window. "Nagito?" He called out. The only response was his own echo. "Dammit!" Hajime groaned, crawling out of the window. He glanced down at the street below, but kept his eyes on the roof.

His eyes were a bit blurry, but he couldn't mistake him for anyone else. There he was, sitting upon the roof. In nothing but a shirt and boxers, he moved his head towards Hajime. "Oh, Hey." He smiled.

"You-You dumbass!" Hajime gripped the window seal. "Get down!" He said. Nagito looked away, but glanced back down at him. "Why don't you come to me?" He asked, holding out his arm. He tilted his head, wearing a little smile. "C'mon.." He began. Hajime's gaze moved between Nagito and the ground. "I won't let you fall, I promise." He said, giving him some sort of comfort. "I-Okay." Hajime looked down once more, but grabbed onto the other boys arm. "See?" Nagito tugged him up. He gained his balance, and sat beside him. "What are you doing up here?" He asked. "Well I..I needed some time to think." He confessed, moving himself to face Hajime. "Out here?"

"Uhm.." He lost eye contact. "You can go back inside .. if you want to." He offered. "Listen, I-I was looking for you because I want to see you, Nagito." Hajime said, watching his pale face flush a bit red. "Really?"

"Yeah." He smiled a bit. "I had a lot of fun today and .. I like being around you." He said, leaning back a bit. "Y-You do?" Komaeda stuttered, growing more red. "So," Hajime scooted towards him. "What were you thinking about?" He asked, meeting his eyes. "Oh-Uh.." He shrugged, crossing his arms. "Nothing." He lied.

"You came out here just to think about nothing?" He questioned. "Exactly." Nagito firmly nodded. "You can open up to me, you know." Hajime told him. "It's just .." He sighed, pulling his knees up towards his chest. "I-I .."

"Hey .." Hajime began, placing a hand over Nagito's. "You don't have to be nervous around me." A smile teased the corners of the white haired boy's face, freezing under his touch. "You can tell me anything, don't worry about it." He continued. "Any .. Anything?" Nagito repeated. "Sometimes I think .." His hand twitched under Hajime's. "About losing you." He said, feeling the other boys hand move off his. "What?" He moved his hand back to his knees, hesitating. "He said, staring down at his lap.

"It scares me so much.. I don't... I don't know what I would do without you, Hajime." His voice grew quieter with each breath. He looked down to his lap. "You mean more to me than you could ever know." Nagito moved his head up, and met his eyes. "I-I like you." He said, sliding his legs down, letting them scrape against the roof tiles. "But, who want me?" Nagito asked. "I like you too, I'm really glad we're friends." Hajime nodded.

"No, I..I-You know .. It's late. Let's just go back to bed, and forget this ever happened." He stood up. "Hey! B-Be careful!" Hajime warned, getting up too. Trying to get past Hajime, he sighed. "I'm fin-" He cut himself off and lost balance.

Without a word, Hajime reached for his arms, pulling him back onto his feet. As their bodies pressed into each other. Nagito wrapped his arms around Hajime. "Ah .. Are you okay?" Hajime asked, feeling the other boys heart beat against his chest. Nagito slowly pulled away, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah .. I'm alright." He nodded, turning away. He climbed down off the roof, back onto the balcony. With a sigh, Hajime sat down the roof by himself. "I wish I knew what you were really thinking." He said, knowing Nagito couldn't hear him.