"Jealously & Bound(aries.)" Nagito Komaeda / Reader

this is just an x reader book i swear anyways i'm gonna post this bc it was a tumblr request from days ago (is tumblr just extra unhinged and depraved??) and i feel like i could pass away after writing this anyways have fun with this one pookies umm requests on here wise i'm falling behind this was just bc i wanted to SORRY ok this is a doosey on its own i swear but i didn't put anything really weird in it this time. OK bye i hope you like this :3 "stop writing abo-" No. ENJOY HEHEHE ^_^

MATURE ^_^
cw: masochism

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Nights out with your partner are supposed to be fun! Right? Supposedly.

You crossed your legs tight, staring back at the bartender who had been (overly,) friendly when running her mouth to your partner — Nagito. She placed her hand over his and provocatively leaned as far as she could over the bar. (without falling right over it. the only thing keeping her up was the way she kept tugging down her top.) It was killing you how the corners of his mouth would turn each time she complimented him. (with soft laughs, he seemed to find this more friendly than you were. or uncomfortable.)

You squeezed his hand that was residing on your thigh, feeling how sweaty his palm was when pressed against your exposed skin. It wasn't anything new for Nagito to tremble whenever he touched you. Let alone with you wanted him to. (what an obnoxious woman this was.) Her eyes wouldn't acknowledge your presence. You let out a loud breath, finally catching the bartender's attention. You pushed your bar stool back, catching Nagito's attention as well when standing up. "Huh?-Are you going somewhere?" He questioned, lost by your sudden movements. "So.." You smoothly straightened yourself up, pulling an arm around the back of his neck and pressing your ass right onto his lap.

You tried to dismiss the quiver in his voice when you did so. Completely dismissing how he'd nervously grasp onto your hip. (attempting to keep his composure.)  The sweet way you rubbed yourself against his crotch when leaning over the bar was cruel! "What do you do?" You questioned the girl, purposely interrupting the conversation. "Uhmn," She scoffed, seemingly bothered by your attention against Nagito. She cursed something beneath her breath and leaned away. "Other than tending bars  — I've got lots of free time." She smiled, drawing her eyes back to your partner. You'd watch his quivering mouth open to speak, but you were quick to intervene.

"Really?" You pretended to be interested, glancing down to take the hand on your thigh, carefully intertwining your fingers. "That's so interesting. You know, I have lots of free time myself." You said, placing your intertwined fingers on the top of your thigh. (the sweat of Nagito's palms would definitely taint your leg. The little noises from him were faint for you to hear. (and how much you had begun to stir him below the waist.) You orchestrated seemingly innocent movements of your hips, taking a moment to turn towards him.

A red tinge had blotched his pale complexion, with shallow breaths when you looked at him. "We have lots of free time.." You smiled deviously. The pressure of your cruel movements against his now tight pants were killing him. You were getting him all worked up in a public bar! How shameful. It was difficult to keep back embarrassing breaths each time you spoke. "Hmnm.." You hummed, leaning in just before his mouth. "Maybe too much time." You teased, leaving a quick kiss on his mouth.

It was nothing but playful affection, but it was driving his libido up the wall. Not to mention the throbbing dick prodding against your ass. What torture you bring! The back of his mind begged to fuck you in some bar bathroom. But, he knew how much of a baby he would've been if you had brought that up. "Right." The girl's voice behind you faded as the thumping of heels on the wooden floor wandered off to a dining table. You watched as she left, leaning your head against Nagito's shoulder with a sigh. "Awh .. You doing okay?" You questioned, sitting yourself up enough to face him.