roller skating // komahina fluff!

[OLD]

Hajime wanted to try something new with Nagito, so he invited him to go roller skating.

As the employee set their roller skates up onto the counter, Hajime couldn't help but notice the expression on Nagito's face. "What's wrong?" He asked, picking up his roller skates. "Huh? Oh, nothing!" He shook his head, grabbing his own skates.

The truth was, he didn't know how to roller skate. He didn't want Hajime to know that though. Of course Hajime knew though. He had to admit, he was a bit overwhelmed with the music and other people, but..he felt better with Hajime there. They walked over to one of the little booths anyway. "Have you ever been skating before?" Nagito asked, sitting down beside Hajime. "A few times." He replied, pulling off his shoes. "Have you?"

"Yeah!" He lied, kicking off his shoes like Hajime did. "Really? I didn't think you'd do something like that." He began putting on his skates, and Nagito did the same. He looked over at him, trying to figure out how to tie them like he did. He noticed his fumbling with the strings, and offered to help. "N-No I got it." He mumbled, hearing Hajime laugh a bit. "It's not funny!"

"Hold on..give me your foot." He grabbed his skate, tying it for him. Growing a bit flustered, he put on a wobbly smile. "Thanks, Hajime."

"No problem." He smiled, standing up. "Are you coming?" He asked, turning back. "Of course!" Nagito quickly nodded, gripping the booth as he tried standing up. "Need some help there?"

"Uhm..I got it!" He assured, getting up onto his feet. "Okay, progress!" He thought. That is until, he tried moving. Letting out a yelp, he fell right into Hajime, almost knocking him over. "Woah!" He laughed, helping him gain his balance. "Maybe I'm a bit rusty..that's all." He said, grabbing onto Hajime's arms-but quickly let go. "Sorry! I doubt you'd want trash like me's hands on you."

Hajime sighed, grabbing his hands. "Don't worry about it." He began inching backwards, leading Nagito infront of him.

"I'll help you, okay?" He smiled. Nagito paused, surprised Hajime would even hold his hand. "Are you sure? I can manage on my own." He said, slowly following him.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't know how to skate, Nagito?" He asked. He frowned a bit, looking away. "It's embarrassing." He blushed. "If it makes you feel any better, I don't think it is." Hajime said, pulling him into the rink. "Ha-Hajime!" He exclaimed, grabbing onto him.

"You've got it! Don't worry!" He told him. N-Not re-really!" He clung onto him, trying not to fall. "It's not that bad once you get the hang of it." Hajime said, holding onto his hands. "Hajime?" Nagito said, gaining a bit more confidence.

"You're not gonna let me fall, are you?" He hesitantly asked, watching a smile tease his lips. "Nagito," He laughed, bringing their interlocked hands up to his chest. "I've got you."

His face burned, and his heart began beating faster. There was something about this that made him think of Hajime differently. "Why are you so nice to me? I really don't deserve anything you do." Nagito asked out of the blue.

He thought for a moment. Why did he like Nagito so much?

"You-You always put me in a good mood..you know? You seem so carefree..no matter what happens." He began. "You confuse me sometimes but..I really wanna get to know you better. And..I really like your smile, and you-" He stopped himself, realizing what he was saying. Nagito nervously laughed, "You really think that?"

"I can't believe you think so highly of me, out of all people!" His smile grew bigger. "It's not a big deal." He brushed him off, blushing a bit. "I really like you, Hajime." He nodded, forgetting about his footing. "If anything, I-" He cut off himself off, losing balance. He fell into Hajime, who fell backward.