i'd still love you // saiouma au fluff

Vampire! AU
requested by Notsorryreeeeee  I'm sorry this is short and it's sucks but I tried gmzkgsajtszjf

_____

"I don't see why you can't do this." Shuichi said, looking over at Kokichi. They were spending the day at his house that afternoon. "You know much how I love your cooking though, Saihara-Chan!" Kokichi was sitting on the counter by the stove, watching him. "Uhm .. right." Shuichi looked back down to the stove, hiding the brief blush on his face. "Could you hand me that?" Shuichi asked, motioning to a kitchen knife behind the other boy.

After handing him the knife, Shuichi moved over to the cutting board, and began to cut up some ingredients. "I can't believe you'd actually agree to come over today, Saihara-Chan." Kokichi crossed his arms with a gasp. "Oh, so you don't think I know .." He leaned over, almost placing his hand directly on the stove top. "K-Kokichi! Stop it! You're gonna burn yourself." Shuichi swatted him away. "What are you talking about it?" He asked, not looking away from the cutting board. "Know what?" He glanced up.

"I know you like me, Saihara-Chan~" Kokichi laughed, teasing him. "Wh-What?" Shuichi's voice trembled, accidentally cutting into his finger. "Gah!" He dropped the knife, clutching his hand. "Are you okay?" Kokichi jumped off the counter, taking Shuichi's hand. Blood trickled down his finger, getting on Kokichi's own hands. He stuttered a bit, quickly jerking back. "I-I-Um ..I have to use the bathroom!" Kokichi said, almost tripping as he left the kitchen. "Wait, so suddenly?!" Shuichi asked, grabbing a nearby hand towel. He poked his head out the kitchen, watching his crush leave.

"Dammit." He looked down at his hand, brushing off what Kokichi said as another petty lie.

After washing his hand off, Kokichi wasn't back yet and .. he wanted a bandaid. "I should go check on him, it's been a while." He gripped the hand towel against his hand, walking towards the bathroom. "Kokichi?" He called out. "Are you alright? It's been a while." He knocked, not getting a response. "Kokichi?" He tried the doorknob. Surely enough it was open.

With one last cautious knock, Shuichi pushed it open. "Huh?" He looked around, not seeing him. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. But once his eyes made it to his sink, something caught his attention. "What the hell?" He questioned. He turned back, making sure Kokichi wasn't around before stepping into the bathroom. He walked over, seeing one or two small jars of what seemed to be blood. "What would he be doing with these?" He asked, picking one up. He held it up to the light, trying to figure out what it really was. "I'm getting distracted." He sighed, setting it down. With one last glance at them, he went back into the hall.

"Maybe he's in his room .." He mumbled, making his way across the house. "You could of told me where you actually went you know!" Shuichi said, meeting his closed bedroom door. "Kokichi?" He knocked. "Are you there? You're kind of worrying me .." He mumbled the last part, deciding to just open the door.

"Kokichi?" Shuichi called out, seeing him gripping the dresser, facing the mirror. "Saihara?" He turned, quickly covering his mouth. "What's going on?" Shuichi asked, walking up to him. "It's-It's nothing!" Kokichi shook his head, backing up. "Just-Get out of here!" He shouted, pointing towards the door.

"No! I want to know what's up with you, Kokichi. Was it something you said earlier?" He asked. "Get out of here!" Kokichi groaned, shoving him towards the door with his free hand. "H-Hey!" Shuichi protested, turning around to face the other boy. "Why are you covering your mouth? Did something happen?" He asked, going to move Kokichi's hand.

In a panic, Kokichi pulled his hand away and pressed his lips against Shuichi's, pulling him into a sudden kiss. Though he was startled, he didn't pull away. Before Kokichi parted from him, he found himself biting down into Shuichi's lower lip. "Mmph!" He pulled back, wiping his lip. "Did you just .. bite me?" He asked, looking down at the blood smeared across the back of his hand.

Kokichi licked the blood off his own lips, looking back at a furiously blushing Shuichi. "I-I didn't mean to!" He mentally scolded himself as he covered his mouth.

"Why did you kiss me?" Shuichi asked, his feelings blurring together. "I-I .. I like you Saihara." He replied, ignoring the way he was starting to feel. "You .." Shuichi paused, rubbing his lip again. "Geez .. how sharp are your te-" He paused, thinking back to the jars in the bathroom. "No, that can't be it." Shuichi shook his head, laughing a bit.

"What is it?" Kokichi asked. "Let me see your teeth." Shuichi crossed his arms. "My teeth? Saihara, I think you must have hit your head on the way here. You should get home." He insisted. Shuichi almost believed that. Vampires aren't real! That stuff only happens in movies. Right? "Are you .. a vampire, Kokichi?" He asked, sounding unsure. The other boy's eyes grew wide. "Gh .. are you kidding me?"

"Look at you, Shuichi. You put on this serious act .. but you're asking me things like this?" He tilted his head. Shuichi paused, considering that. "I-I'm not gonna judge you or anything." He assured, taking Kokichi's hand. He started to pull away, but stopped.

"Either way .. I'd still love you, Kokichi." He confessed with a small smile. "What?" The other boy moved his hand off his mouth, gripping Shuichi's. "Unconditionally, I promise." He nodded.

Shuichi expected some sort of snarky comment but, all he got was silence. "Ah-I get out if you don't feel the same w-"

"I do!" Kokichi cut him off. "I was just .. afraid." He said, holding onto Shuichi's hand. "Well .." The navy haired boy brought his hands up to Kokichi's cheeks, feeling the warmth of his blush. "You don't have to be afraid anymore." He smiled, bringing his lips up to Kokichi's.