"Contraceptives." Nagito Komaeda x Reader (nsfw)

note: i'm just gonna post this here because I can ^_^ cross posted from ao3 (per the usual.) cw: mommy mention ; corruption kink (?) i dunno it's kinda weird

MATURE

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Komaeda's breath was warm over your chest, mouth lingering over the blotched skin beneath it. (undoubtedly sore from all the attention.) Pale green eyes would glance back to you, burrowing holes into your core. (if that were possible. it would happen.) It was a haunting stare. He'd look at you with something along the lines of starvation. He opened his mouth with a breath, (they felt like burning fire against delicate skin!) Pressing it against the bud of your nipple. His saliva was hot, though the fingers carefully holding your chest there were cool to the touch. His own sweet noises were devoured by your skin. Gliding in your nipple against his tongue. All the while staring up at you.

The corners of your mouth quivered, overstimulated from all his wet suckles and nibbles. Very wet. They were messy, warm nibbles and suckles against your chest. Saliva shined over the rest of your chest, marked by little red blotches and teeth marks. Those sweet noises had been a mix of feeling your soft buds in his mouth, or the pathetic, libido-drawn movements of his hips against the mattress.

You let out a whine each time his teeth would tease against the sensitive skin. "Nagito-" Your fingers were rested on his head, and part of you wanted to pull his mouth off your chest each time he did that. But part of you enjoyed it. Maybe he got a rouse out of your noises when he did that. "Nnn-" You stifled part of his name, staring down at his head a few inches away from your chin. "You won't be able to .. get anything out, you know." You said, referring to this. Nonetheless, you'd still feel warm between your precious thighs at it. (he loved putting his mouth on any part of your body. so it didn't matter.)

"I mean - not now." You tilted your head at him, neck seemingly sore. The response was a ' hhmnm ' with the vibration against your skin before Nagito (slowly, hesitantly?) moved his mouth from your chest. The warm saliva that remained didn't do so much against the cool air when exposed. Your bare back against the pillows felt sweaty already. "Why do you say that?" Nagito asked, resting his chin on your chest. Your fingers slid down the back of his neck, feeling how sweaty he already was. Thanks to you.

"Uhmm-" You felt put on the spot! You shifted your weight, sitting up a little. Your back was definitely growing hot against the pillows. It was cold, but your cheeks had to have been a crimson, blotchy red. It's not like you had mentioned this before. "I-I'm not lactating or anything." You stuttered, embarrassed to say this. "That only really happens when you - Uhmn -"

"When you have children." Nagito finished your sentence. Surely, he hadn't thought about that. (assuming: he would believe he would be a bad father. or traumatize it.) "Yeah-" You nodded. "But -" He placed another messy kiss on your other breast, eyes staring up at you. Were you a candle? And he the flame? Melting you down to the wick? With each warm, wet suckle, and nibble, it was enough stimulation to violently derail your thoughts. Your hard bud against his tongue was more than he could ever ask for. Anymore of mattress grinding and desperately taking your chest into his mouth and he could cream his pants.

Hopefully, he was listening. " Nnmnm. " He moved his mouth away, a slick, lewd noise following the departure. He panted, "Thah - That would be different, wouldn't it?" He asked as if he didn't know the answer. "Yeahah-" You agreed. "These," He squeezed your chest between boney fingers. (wet with his saliva.) "Would be so swollen, and so full." He began, "So sore as well," He slid those fingers down, pinching one of your nipples between two fingers. "Imagine that, huh?" Nagito's blank stare changed to a debauched smile. (definitely sparring right into your insides.) "Mhmnm." You nodded, watching the new movements of his fingers. His hands were cold. Which in most circumstances would be mildly uncomfortable, leaving goosebumps against your belly as he slid them down the bare skin. "That's right." Nagito glanced up at you. " Here would be a lot bigger," He laid his hand out flat, a cool palm pressing against your belly. Maybe he knew more about sex-ed than he let on.