"Guilty Pleasure" [Irumatsu]

CW: NSFW

note: i know some people have asked for some irumatsu, :) this initially had a different plot in mind, but when i started writing it out, i decided to go another route .. i hope you enjoy <33

🎶🎶🎶🎶

Kaede Akamatsu let out a heavy breath, One that felt like she had been holding it in all day as she closed the dorm door behind her.
Her fingers lingered against it, thinking back to the day she had. Closing the door was felt like .. closing out the outside world. Leaving all that behind. She kicked off her shoes and wandered over to her bed, she was exhausted from it all.

___

Another restless night for our poor protagonist to lay in bed, back flat against the mattress. There weren't any windows in her room, leaving the amount of sunlight to her imagination. It was dead quiet. The only sound she could make out was her own heartbeat. With each beat of it, her body was in the bed. But her mind was lost in the day she had. No, particularly the person she had spent it with.

"Hmnm.." Kaede hummed, rolling over to her stomach. Miu Iruma. One of the girls she found .. difficult. She was always spewing out some sort of curse word or insult. But after spending time with her, it didn't feel as bad. If anything, it felt good.

Now Akamatsu wasn't fond of these feelings. It was weird. So. Fucking. Weird.

You wouldn't think someone insulting you, then opening up to something vulnerable would be so charismatic, unforgettable, maybe. Along with that, she couldn't stop thinking about her. She felt guilty knowing how Miu was such a bitch to her. But guilt wasn't all she felt. With a tight squeeze at her pillow beneath her arms, Kaede tried to stop thinking all together. The way she spoke to her, the expressions she made with each changing sentence, her eyes .. even her chest.

Kaede thought back to their (odd) first encounters. The memory was somewhat hazy, given what else had went down. But she couldn't forget how Miu's body felt against hers. Kaede hated this. Part of her didn't even like Miu in the slightest.

Did Miu dislike her too? Honestly? Or was it just some mask she wore to cover up her insecure side? Kaede went for the ladder. Bitchy or not, she couldn't deny how she felt. Kaede let go of her pillow, relaxing her body. She wouldn't feel this way in the daytime. Or would she? She hoped not. Kaede pushed herself up on her elbows, another sigh leaving her mouth.

Mouth ..

Fuck! She retreated back into her pillow, letting out a frustrated groan. Why? Why ? Why in hell was she thinking about her classmate this way? Let alone a girl .. Let alone ..

Miu..

Her heartbeat started to thump louder in her chest, a rush of andrenaine flowing into her. Kaede lifted her head from the pillow, strands of blonde hair falling into her eyes. This was bad. This was really bad. She felt so naughty. As if this was something she really shouldn't be doing. What would Shuichi say about this? Oh hell. She didn't want to think about him right now. She slowly moved onto her back, the position she was originally in.

Her thin sheets followed her anxious body, uncomfortably squirming beneath them. Once on her back again, she pushed the sheets off herself for some air. God, she felt hot. Her thoughts were swirling all over the place .. thinking all sorts of things. But mostly Miu. And all the dirty ways she wanted her. Kaede closed her eyes, letting those thoughts come. Maybe they'll go away if she did that. And maybe she could get some well needed rest.

"Okay.." She said, her voice just above a whisper. She could imagine being with Miu again, but this time .. felt more .. weird . Not in a bad way that is. She thought of being alone with her, Just the two of them. They could do whatever they wanted.