"tents." nagito komaeda x reader [nsfw]

disclaimer: this chapter contains somnophilia. don't like don't read.
I hope you enjoy this :) [cross posted from a03]

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

The walk to the camp site with your friend's was quiet .. Of course Komaeda was physically right beside you, but mentally? He was caught up in his thoughts.

Spending all day with you, you you you you you ... It was a long one too. The air was humid and muggy, definitely not a good day for hiking. But you had all planned it, and backing out wasn't something he was up for. Especially when he knew you would be there. He had stayed close by that day, catching up to you on the trails. (even if he was out of breath.) Because .. Something in him always wanted to be to be around you, to be with you. Lucky for Nagito, you were the one who got "stuck" sharing a tent with him.

(Which to everyone else, it sounded like a bad thing.) For the rest of the trip. But you didn't mind too much. Sure he was kinda weird, a little creepy, and unpredictable, but you saw more in him than that. He was the complete opposite. He definitely minded it. Maybe even more than that. Obsessively going over and over about it in his mind ..

He was ecstatic at the least to be spending the night with you. If anything, he would have been completely torn apart if you had ended up with someone else. He knew how possessive, how weird it was to think that way.  But he couldn't help it. The way you made him feel .. he had never felt those feelings before. He wanted to be with you all the time, not with anyone else. Only .. he felt bad about it. He wasn't even close to being worthy of you. He didn't want to scare you, (more than he already had.) with all of those emotions. So, he kept it to himself. It was so hard .. so hard not to just pour it all out to you in some manic rant.

..  It was killing him, it felt so embarrassing and dirty. He was disgusted with himself. But, It was like an itch he couldn't do anything about all day. He wanted you so badly. Especially spending the entire day with you .. that was only making it worse. He couldn't fight off the feeling. He tightened his grip around the backpack strap over his shoulder, not sure how much longer he could keep this up. With each exhausting step and sound of your voice too? Every friendly touch drove him crazy. He had a fant-

"Komaeda?"

"Oh, Sorry. I wasn't listening." He apologized, sounding pretty casual about that. "Right. Uhmn .. " You cleared your throat, pointing over to the tent. "Tents' over there, you see? If you have to use the bathroom or anything .. now would be the time." You said, straightening up your shoulders.

Bathroom? Of course! Why didn't he think of that?

"Here, Ill take your stuff." You reached out for it, assuming he was going from his not so subtle reaction. "Y/N? You don't have to handle my things-"

"Ohmgod .." You let out a sigh, you were too tired for this. "Just give me your backpack and meet me at the tent, okay?" With a defeated nod, he slid the straps off one arm to hand it over. "Thank you.." You mouthed, taking it from him. He watched you leave, almost in yearning. Would you be alright? Was it a bad idea for him to leave you like that? There wasn't much he could do.

With a heavy breath, Nagito turned back to the bathrooms. Awkwardly walking to where you had motioned, his mind was full of nothing but you. And how you had him feeling all day..  No, I take that back. Bathroom.

"It's .. only a single outhouse?" He wasn't satisfied .. but took the opportunity anyways.

Nagito slammed the door hard enough to be sure it had closed all the way, it wasn't the most reliable. But it was getting dark out and nobody would come by anyway. His hands trembled as he freed his sore, semi hard cock from his confined boxers. The thoughts of you only crowded his mind more, the veins of it pulsing with the idea of it. Of course, he knew he couldn't take long with this gross action. His thoughts were racing, looking around for any spare, paper thin camping site bathroom tissue, he was sure to get it over with.