"Win Win Situation." Komahina (nsfw)

this is so unserious at the start lol I'm silly anyways !!! ^_^

I didn't know what to title this LOL

MATURE

"Nagito .." Hajime sighed, staring down at his bedspread. "What is all this?" He questioned, referring to the miscellaneous .. things .. he had set out for them. "Poor Hajime.." Nagito sighed, "He's even having memory loss?" Nagito picked up the ball gag he gave him. (that he didn't like.) "You're the one who harassed me with this, Hinata-Kun!" He held back from hitting him with it because he was in love with him and didn't want to give him an actual concussion. "You're right. Huh." Hajime rubbed his forehead. Maybe he did have memory loss but forgot about his memory loss.

"Jesus Christ on the cross Hajime." Nagito groaned, pulling out some medical tape. "What??!! What is that for?!" Hajime could've fallen off the bed. "Well," Nagito started pulling some medical tape apart. "I couldn't find any actual rope, so I borrowed this from Mikan."

"N-Nagito? Won't she be looking for that?" Hajime asked, starting to sweat. He was kinda scared but kinda turned on. "I'll give it back, don't worry!" Nagito assured him with a smile. (like this wasn't weird.) Hajime sighed. You do really weird shit when you're horny. "Say, Hajime." Nagito began, "Have you ever roleplayed?" He asked. "Huh .. Nagito! I'm not into that!" Hajime totally lied. He'd probably be up for whatever Nagito wanted to because he's a loser. Nagito stopped mid-conversation. He couldn't walk away so he just stopped talking for a second. Between that silence, he carefully pushed Hajime further against the mattress. (not before straddling over him.) "Wh-You're heavy!" Hajime bitched as if he wasn't into it.

"Hinata, Do you want me to borrow one of Mikan's dresses? Huh?" Nagito asked, nudging Hajime's wrist above his ahoge. "What the hell.." Hajime thought out loud. Still letting Nagito wrap that medical tape around his wrists. Before he could properly answer, Nagito was already shoving that ball gag in his mouth. "There we go.." He laughed to himself, securing the strap behind his tsundere head. He sighed loud. "God, Hajime. Not into medical stuff?" Nagito leaned away, a little dejected. "You could be a dying patient-" Nagito rubbed his thumb across Hajime's tsundere cheek. "And I," He moved down Hajime a bit, keeping his hips straddled over one of his legs. "Would be the naughty nurse that makes you feel good before you die!" He smiled. Quite the entertaining fantasy.  Hajime shook his head. (he was into it.)

"I'll let you think about it, Hinata-Kun." He spoke, sliding his cold ass fingers beneath his shirt. Just enough to push the fabric up to his belly. Hajime tummy !!!

"Look what we have here," Nagito glanced up at the other boy, quite amused by his anxious expression. (he was into it.) "I've always admired your skin, Hajime." He leaned down further, close enough to let his warm breath fan over his belly. "But," He sighed. "I sunburn too easily." He admitted, pressing his mouth against that precious skin. "Nnmnm." Nagito hummed against his skin, trailing open-mouth kisses down his naval. "You're lucky there, Hajime.." He paused by the waistband of his reserve course loser boy pants. "Maybe that's something you're good at." He looked up at the person he was talking to, replacing wet kisses with his fingers. "You look grumpy." Nagito frowned, unbuttoning his pants.

"Does Hinata-Kun need a nurse? I can do that."' He entertained that weird kinky self-projection fantasy. With a bitchy hum, Hajime shook his head again. "Daww .. It's kinda lonely when you're not able to talk to me." Nagito sighed, tugging Hajime's waistband down his hips a bit. "But that's okay." He assured, sliding Hinata's pants past his pelvis, though leaving his boxers on. He was quiet again, pressing his fingers against Hajime's crotch. "You're sensitive here, huh?" He asked, noticing an exhale of the other boy's nose. Nagito was careful to press a bit harder. "You're already excited, Hinata." He smiled, rubbing his fingers against the outline of his dick. "For me? That's pretty low.." He teased, pumping his fingers around his shaft the best he could. (through the fabric.) "This friction must be unbearable!" He glanced up to Hajime, rousing out some quiet whimpers.