Chapter 7

Warning: Non-graphic referenced Vomiting, homophobia

The pair kissed frantically as Jack pulled Alex into his hotel room before slamming him up against the wall. He moaned slightly at that, pulling Jack closer, their crotches brushing. "God, Lex!" Jack groaned as he began kissing up and down his neck. Alex only hummed in response as he began kissing his way down to Jack's collarbone, undoing the buttons of his flannel shirt as fast as he could to give himself access to more skin.

He reached down and began undoing Jack's jeans, getting down on his knees and mouthing at his crotch through the thin material of his boxers. Jack's breathing hitched. "Fucking tease." He groaned as Alex smirked up at him.

He began pulling down Jack's boxers, agonizingly slowly before eventually freeing his dick. He slowly trailed the tip of his tongue up the underside of Jack's shaft making him shiver and convulse. He had to lean himself against the wall to keep his balance.

"Oh god!" Jack gasped as Alex began to suck at his tip, still looking up at him with big innocent eyes. It felt like heaven and looked hotter than hell. The ultimate sin.

He began to take him in further, slowly swallowing more and more of Jack's length. Jack was starting to feel dizzy with desire. "Maybe we should move this somewhere a little more comfortable."

Thunk! Thunk! Thunk!

"Barakat! Get your ass up."

Jack jolted awake, dazed, and confused. What the hell? He lay there and blinked a couple of times as it dawned on him that it had just been a dream. Urgh.

The knocking came again and with a sigh, Jack sat up. "I'm coming." He grumbled as he got to his feet and padded out to the door.

He yanked it open to find Brendon grinning at him. His eyes ran over Jack's mostly naked form, and he began to smirk. "Good dream, was it?" Jack glanced down to the tent that had formed in his boxers and shrugged. "Yes actually. Your dad was jerking me off. Very rude of you to interrupt."
"Ack, dude!" Brendon pulled a face, which only made Jack laugh.

"Look, soundcheck is in an hour so do not be late. Pete will kick your ass." Brendon told him matter-of-factly.

"We're also having a bus party tonight." Jack grinned excitedly.
"Sweet!" About time!

Bus parties were easily the best kind of parties. Everyone always got crazy drunk, and they usually ended up playing stupid games. Someone always ended up doing someone or something that they'd regret in the morning.

Since he couldn't go back to sleep, Jack decided to head for a shower. He needed to sort himself out after all.

He took a moment to enjoy the stream of hot water before setting to work.

He thought back to his dream and all the different ways he would have liked to finish it, all the ways he wanted to make Alex scream his name. He took a firm grip on his dick and slowly began to pump.