Chapter 26

For the first time in what felt like forever, though was realistically only a few weeks, Jack woke up alone. He sat up, confused by the empty space beside him. Had Alex ditched him?

He pulled on his boxers and padded out into the main space where he found Alex standing by the balcony doors in his boxers and one of Jack's hoodies with a mug of coffee, watching as the heavy snow continued to fall. It was hypnotizing.

Jack walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. He felt Alex relax back against him as he rested his chin on his shoulder.

"That's mine." He mumbled softly making Alex chuckle.
"It's not like you were using it." He smirked softly as he turned his head, connecting their lips briefly.

"You been up long?" Jack asked as he let him go, making his way over to the coffee machine where a fresh pot sat, still warm. "Uh, not too long. I just couldn't sleep."

Jack frowned a little. "Is everything okay?" Alex smiled at him, walking over, and leaning in front of him against the counter, one arm on either side of Jack's waist. "I'm amazing." He whispered, leaning up and connecting their lips once more.

"I can't remember the last time I felt like this." He admitted, sighing with content. Jack smiled warmly, holding Alex a little closer. "I've never felt like this before."

It didn't take them long to end up back in the bedroom, kissing passionately. Jack pulled Alex on top of him, hands slipping up under his hoody causing a shiver to run up his spine.

"Want you to fuck me again." Jack breathed against Alex's lips. He pulled back, eyes alight with excitement. "Yeah?" Jack nodded, all too eager for more of what he'd experienced the night before.

The few items of clothing they had on were rapidly removed and Alex was pressing kisses down Jack's chest. He groaned softly, squeezing at Alex's ass causing a small gasp of pleasure to emanate from the elder lad. He glanced up at Jack through his lashes, eyes dark. God Jack was in trouble.

He slowly kissed his way down Jack's torso, leaving behind a tingling like his skin was on fire. When he reached Jack's already half-hard cock, he smirked up at him before he began teasing him with his tongue.

He ran it up the underside agonizingly slow before swirling it around the head and teasing his sensitive slit. It wasn't long before Jack was fully hard and throbbing as he released breathy moans. Alex was far too good at that.

Apparently satisfied with his work Alex pressed a final kiss to Jack's head before moving down to his entrance. He began by slowly caressing the tight ring of muscle with the tip of his tongue, slowly lapping and circling.

Jack was immediately overwhelmed with pleasure as the sensitive nerve endings reacted to Alex's stimulation. Then as he slowly began to push his tongue in further and further, Jack wondered if it was possible to die from a pleasure overdose.

He writhed a little as Alex took a firm hold of his thighs to keep him in the perfect position. His breathing came in small gasps as Alex thrust his tongue in and out and really, that should not feel as good as it did.